NPCC Walk-in-Interview 2021 for 10 Site Engineer, Junior Engineer Posts: Government of India Enterprise and National Projects Construction Corporation Limited has Announced a Recruitment Notification for 10 Site Engineer, Junior Engineer Job Vacancies. NPCC full Called as National Projects Construction Corporation. A Large Number of Candidates after their Civil Engineering Graduation searching for Suitable Jobs. Candidates who have Qualified in B.E/B.Tech Civil Engineering they are Eligible for this Notification. This is the Very Excellent Opportunity for Engineering Graduates. Aspirants who are Interested in for this jobs can Apply NPCC Recruitment 2021 before the Last date of Application.
NPCC has Going to Recruiting the candidates In Engineering Construction, Planning and Project Management Consultancy in the Fields of Industrial Infrastructure. NPCC Company to Create necessary infrastructure for economic development of the country core of the sectors of Irrigation and Water Resources, Power and Heavy resources. NPCC company is the one of the top Company In India. Recently NPCC Completed their 70 years of service in India. Before going to Apply Aspirants must Check the Eligibility Conditions. Competitors we Suggest to you can Utilize the opportunity and Grab the job in Central Government Sector. Eligible Candidates Satisfy and Apply Without Waiting for the Last Date.
NPCC Site Engineer, Junior Engineer Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: National Project Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Name of the Posts: Site Engineer, Junior Engineer posts
Total Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Official Website: Npcc.gov.in
- Site Engineer: 05
- Junior Engineer: 05
- Candidates should have Possess Diploma, B.Tech in Civil Engineering /Electrical Engineering from Recognized University.
- Applicants age should have between 35 to 40 years as on closing date of Application.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- There is no application fee
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.25,650/- to 33,750/- Per Month.
- Selection of the Candidates will be Done through Interview.
How to Apply for NPCC Walk-in-Interview 2021
- Visit to the official website Npcc.gov.in.
- Click on the NPCC Notification.
- Read all the instructions.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill all the details in the from.
- Eligible candidates should carry their filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents at the time of the Interview.
NPCC Limited, H.No. 201 & 202, Mittal Avenue,Back Side of TATA Motors,
Near Magneto Mall, Labhandh, Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
- Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 7th October 2021 at 10:30 AM.
Download NPCC Walk-in-Interview 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|