NPCC Walk-in-Interview 2021 for 06 Site Engineer Job Vacancies: Government of India Enterprise and National Projects Construction Corporation Limited has Announced a Recruitment Notification for 06 Site Engineer Job Vacancies. NPCC full Called as National Projects Construction Corporation. A Large Number of Candidates after their Civil Engineering Graduation searching for Suitable Jobs. Candidates who have Qualified in B.E/B.Tech Civil Engineering they are Eligible for this Notification. This is the Very Excellent Opportunity for Engineering Graduates. Aspirants who are Interested in for this jobs can Apply NPCC Recruitment 2017 before the Last date of Application.
NPCC has Going to Recruiting the candidates In Engineering Construction, Planning and Project Management Consultancy in the Fields of Industrial Infrastructure. NPCC Company to Create necessary infrastructure for economic development of the country core of the sectors of Irrigation and Water Resources, Power and Heavy resources. NPCC company is the one of the top Company In India. Recently NPCC Completed their 70 years of service in India. Before going to Apply Aspirants must Check the Eligibility Conditions. Competitors we Suggest to you can Utilize the opportunity and Grab the job in Central Government Sector. Eligible Candidates Satisfy and Apply Without Waiting for the Last Date.
NPCC Site Engineer Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: National Project Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Name of the Posts: Site Engineer
Total Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Assam
Official Website: Npcc.gov.in
- Candidates who wish to apply for this Notification should Possess the Full-time Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering /Electrical Engineering from Recognized University.
- Applicants age should not exceed 40 years as on 31st May 2021.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- There is no application fee
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.33,750/- Per Month.
- Selection of the Candidates will be Done through Interview.
How to Apply for NPCC Recruitment 2021
- Visit to the official website Npcc.gov.in.
- Click on the NPCC Notification.
- Read all the instructions.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill all the details in the from.
- Eligible candidates should carry their filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents at the time of the Interview.
- Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 19th July 2021
Download NPCC Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|