NMAT Application Form 2018: The NMAT Registrations 2018 were available. The Aspirants who are eligible for the NMAT can apply before the last date. The Aspirants who were arrived for the NMAT by GMAC 2018 those contenders were qualified for the MBA admission in NMIMS University and 23 other B-Schools in India will accept the NMAT Score. The eligibility criteria for the NMAT 2018 is that the candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or an Institute with minimum 50 % of Aggregate. The online applications for the NMAT Registrations 2018 start on 3rd July 2018. So, the candidates must apply for the NMAT by GMAC Registrations 2018 before the last date.
NMAT admissions will be conducted annually to provide the seats for the various candidates. In this article, we are providing the details about the NMAT Registrations 2018. The Aspirants who want to apply for the NMAT can apply through Online. The Application Form details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure details are given below. Check the details of NMAT 2018. The Online applications start from July 2018 to August 2018. The Link for the NMAT Application form 2018 is given below.
NMAT Registration 2018 Check NMAT Notification / Admissions / Application Form Details @www.nmat.org.in
|NMAT Registration Starts from||3rd July 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||3rd October 2018|
|Scheduling Dates||3rd July 2018|
|Last Date to Registration Dates||4th October 2018 to 14th October 2018|
|Registration Retake Starts From||5th October 2018|
|Registration Retake Ends At||14th December 2018|
NMAT Application Fees 2018
|Test Registration(Early)||INR 2000 + Applicable Taxes|
|Test Registration(Late)||INR 2500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Retake||INR 2000 + Applicable Taxes|
|Reschedule||INR 1100 + Applicable Taxes|
|Additional Score Reports||INR 200 per Score Report + Applicable Taxes|
The payment will be done by the Visa, Master Card, American Express, Debit Card, Net Banking, Diners Club and Mobile Wallet, International Credit Card and UPI.
NMAT Registration 2018 to Register for Retake
The candidates must Register to Retake after their Exam Date
- Log in to the NMAT Registration 2018
- Then search for the Re-take Section.
- Then only pay to retake the registration fees.
NMAT Application Fee 2018
- Visit the official website www.nmat.org.in
- Newly, applied candidates must register first by entering the required Details like Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number and Password.
- Then the details will be verified.
- The application form will be produced on the screen.
- Upload the Photograph the photo should be JPG/PNG/GIF Format and the Frontal face will be visible and eyes should be clearly visible.
- Then the Registration form is available on the screen to fill the required details
- PART – I contain Personal Details like Name, Date of birth, Gender, Category, Citizenship, Parent’s Name, Native Language, Identity Proof, Name as per your selected photo ID proof, passport number etc.
- PART-II contains Country, STD Code, Mobile Number, Phone Number, Email ID, Communication Address.
- PART-III contains Graduation Degree Status, Bachelor’s Degree name, Specialization in any field, Name of the College, University Name, GPA/Percentage, Mode of Completion, Post Graduation, Work Experience.
- PART-IV contains Institute Preferences.
- PART-V contains addidtional Information.
- PART-VI contains Terms and Conditions
- Payment can be done online.
- The Online system generates a confirmation email carrying a unique NMAT ID for the candidate.
NMAT 2018 Selection Procedure
The NMAT selection will be based on the
- Candidates must be appeared in NMAT by GMAC 2018.
- Candidates need to appear for Group Discussion or Writing Ability Test or Case Discussion and Personal Interview Rounds.
- The candidates who were qualified the above rounds will be called for the further processes.
|NMAT Exam Dates||4th October 2018 to 17th December 2018|
|NMAT Final Announcement of Results||3rd Week of January 2018|
|NMAT Selection Procedure||February to June 2018|
NMAT Participating Institutes 2018
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Xavier School of Human Resource Management – Bhubaneswar
- Xavier School of Rural Mangement – Bhubaneswar
- Xavier School of Sustainability – Bhubaneswar
- Xavier Faculty of Management – Bhubaneswar
- MISB Bocconi
- ICFAI Business School IBS, Hyderabad and Other Locations
- Shiv Nadar University
- Alliance University
- VIT University
NMAT Cut -Off Marks 2018
The Tentative Cut-Off Marks for the NMAT 2018 are given below
Apply Online link for NMAT Registration 2018: Click Here