NLC Recruitment 2021 Apply for 238 Junior Engineer Trainee Job Vacancies: Nayeli Lignite Corporation Limited has officially given an employment notification regarding the 28 Junior Engineer Trainee job vacancies. Excellent news for all the individuals who have possess Diploma in Engineering qualifications. All the desirable hopefuls must participate in the online application process from 8th December 2021 to 5th January 2021. Individuals who wants to get detailed information regarding the NLC Recruitment 2021 job notification aspirants must keep attention on the official notification.
All the desirable hopefuls must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process details. Candidates who have qualified in the eligibility criteria must apply on or before the last date of submission date. For more details, aspirants must keep attention on the below provided details.
NLC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Name of the organization: Nayeli Lignite Corporation Limited
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer Trainee
Number of posts: 238 Vacancies
Job Location: Nayveli (TN)
Official Website: nlcindia.com
- Mechanical : 95 vacancies
- Electrical : 101 vacancies
- Civil : 21 vacancies
- Chemical : 03 vacancies
- Mining : 18 vacancies
NLC Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) : Candidates should have possess Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute /Board.
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) : Candidates should have possess Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized Institute /Board.
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) : Candidates should have possess Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized Institute /Board.
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining) : Candidates should have possess Diploma in Mining & Mining Survey from a recognized Institute /Board.
- The candidates should have minimum two years of remaining service as on 01/10/2021.
- Applicants must refer the official notification.
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 31,000/- to 1,10,000/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply For NLC Recruitment 2021
- All interested candidates go to NLC official website @nlcindia.com
- NLC Homepage Appear on the Screen
- Click on the NLC Apprentice notification 2021
- Read all the instructions.
- Click on the Online application form link.
- Fill the all details & Attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Submit the application form & take the printout for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 8th December 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 5th January 2022
Download NLC Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|