NIRT Chennai Walk-in-Interview 2021 for 11 Project MO, Project Staff Nurse & Other Posts: The government of Tamil Nadu, Indian Council of Medical Research, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has Released New Notification for Project Medical Officer, Project Staff Nurse, Project Technical Officer, Project Assistant, Project Technician, Project DEO, Project Administrative Assistant Posts. NIRT Chennai has released Latest Notification for the Eligible Candidates. The Candidates should possess the 12th, GNM, ANM, Degree, DMLT, MBBS are Eligible for this posts. The Candidates who are Eligible and Interested can Attend the Walk in interview on 28th, 29th June & 1st July 2021.
Aspirants who are searching for Jobs can utilize this Brilliant opportunity and have a Bright Future. The Eligible Candidates who are willing to attend Walk-in Interview should check Official Notification. For More Information Like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply etc Mentioned Below.
NIRT Chennai Project MO, Project Staff Nurse & Other Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Chennai
Name of Posts: Project Medical Officer, Project Staff Nurse, Project Technical Officer, Project Assistant, Project Technician, Project DEO, Project Administrative Assistant Posts
Number of Vacancies: 11
Job Location: Chennai
Official Website: www.nirt.res.in
- Project Medical Officer: 01
- Project Staff Nurse: 01
- Project Technical Officer: 01
- Project Assistant: 01
- Project Technician: 04
- Project Data Entry Operator: 02
- Project Administrative Assistant: 01
- Candidates should have possess 12th, ANM, GNM, Graduate, DMLT, MBBS from a recognized University /Institute.
- Aspirant’s age should not exceed 28 years & 30 years.
- There is no application fee.
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.18,000/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply for NIRT Chennai Walk-in-Interview 2021
Eligible Candidates can attend the Walk in Interview with Application in the self Attested Certificates Copies from 13th to 21st February 2019 to the Following Address.
ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT),
1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road,
Chetpet, Chennai – 600031
- Date of Interview: 28th, 29th June & 1st July 2021
Download NIRT Chennai Walk-in-Interview 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|