National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad NIPHM Walk-in-Interview 2021 Apply for 07 Consultant, JRF & SRF Posts: The National Institute of Plant Health Management is an Autonomous Organization under the ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Government of India. The National Institute of Plants Health Management has announced a recruitment Notification to fill 07 vacancies of Senior Consultant, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow Posts. The candidates who wish to do work in the NIPHM this is the ultimate Opportunity to get a job in this Organization. The NIPHM invites the Applications for talented and enthusiast Graduates. Interested Candidates may apply on or before last date.
NIPHM invites the applications for Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate, Masters Degree Qualifiers. The National Institute of Plant Health Management has vacancies of Senior Consultant, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow Posts. In this Page we Provided Details of Each Post given below in detailed. The aspirants may check this Page for more Details of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply, Notification start & stop date. Interested Candidates can send their Application with required document to the further given address from 16th April 2021 to 28th April 2021.
NIPHM Senior Consultant, JRF & SRF Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Plant Health Management
Name of the Posts: Senior Consultant, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow Posts
No.of Vacancies: 07 Vacancies
Job Location: Telangana
Official Website: www.niphm.gov.in
- Senior Consultant: 02
- Senior Research Fellow: 03
- Junior Research Fellow: 01
- The Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate, Masters Degree in the relevant subject from Recognized University.
- The Candidate’s Age should be 35 to 65 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.16,000/- to 28,000/- per month.
- The Selection Process will be Based on the Interview.
How to Apply for NIPHM Walk-in-Interview 2021
- Log on to the official website www.niphm.gov.in.
- Go to the recruitment tab and search for NIPHM Notification.
- Click on the application form link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form with all required details.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the email id – email@example.com.
- Finally, Attend the online interview.
- Starting date of Application: 16th April 2021
- Online Interview Date: 28th April 2021
Download National Institute of Plant Health Management Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|