NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 for 56 Psychiatric Social Worker, Office Assistant & Other Posts: National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences has rolled out the latest job notification for 56 Psychiatric Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist, Junior Scientific Officer, Yoga Therapist, Field Information Officer, Data Manager & Other Posts. Candidates who have possess B.Sc, Degree, M.Sc /MCA, M.A /M.Phil, Post Graduate must participate in this application process. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 15th October 2021.
Candidates who are willing to participate in this application process must check the following details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. For more govt jobs, aspirants must keep attention on this web page.
NIMHANS Clinical Psychologist, Junior Scientific Officer & Other Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences
Name of the Posts: Psychiatric Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist, Junior Scientific Officer, Yoga Therapist, Field Information Officer, Data Manager & Other Posts
No.of Vacancies: 56
Job Location: Karnataka
Official Website: www.nimhans.ac.in
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 22
- Clinical Psychologist: 13
- Junior Scientific Officer: 06
- Yoga Therapist: 01
- Field Information Officer: 01
- Data Manager: 02
- Follow-up-Counselor: 03
- Psychologist: 02
- Social Worker /Cohort Manager: 04
- Office Assistant: 01
- Research Associate: 01
Candidates must have possess B.Sc, Degree, M.Sc /MCA, M.A /M.Phil, Post Graduate from a recognized University /Institute.
Age of the applicants should be 30 to 40 years as on closing date of application.
- UR /OBC /EWS Candidates: Rs.590/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.295/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.23,100/- to 67,700/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination /Interview.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.nimhans.ac.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Application Form link.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form in the required details.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the following address.
To the Registrar,
P.B No.2900, Hosur Road,
Bengaluru – 560029.
- Starting date to the Application: 16th September 2021
- Last date to the Application: 15th October 2021
Download NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|