NILD Recruitment 2021 – 13 Staff Nurse, Resident Medical Officer & Other Posts: National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan) Recruitment 2021 is looking for the candidates who are Eligible for the Required Posts. NILD has released a job notification for 13 Assistant Professor, Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer, Staff Nurse, Librarian, Demonstrator, Stenographer, LDC & Other Posts. The Aspirants who have completed their P.G Degree /M.S /MBBS /GNM /B.Sc Nursing, Masters Degree /Graduate can apply for National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities NILD Recruitment Notification. All the desirable candidates must grab the below details and apply on or before 21st July 2021.
The candidates who are interested for these posts must check the eligibility details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. For more details must visit the official website www.niohkol.nic.in and check official notification.
NILD Staff Nurse, Lecturer, Librarian & Other Jobs 2021
Name of the Organisation: National Institute For Locomotor Disabilities(Divyagjan)
Name of Posts: Assistant Professor, Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer, Staff Nurse, Librarian, Demonstrator, Stenographer, LDC & Other Posts
No.of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: Kolkata
Official Website: www.niohkol.nic.in
- Associate Professor: 02
- Assistant Professor: 01
- Resident Medical Officer: 01
- Lecturer: 03
- Staff Nurse: 01
- Librarian: 01
- Demonstrator: 01
- Stenographer: 01
- Surgical Boot Maker Gr-III: 01
- Lower Division Clerk: 01
- Aspirants should have completed 10th, 12th, Degree, GNM /B.Sc Nursing, MBBS, MS, PG Degree, Masters Degree from a recognized University or Board.
- Aspirants should have age between 27 to 50 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Nil
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.10,000/- to 56,100/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Interview /Skill Test /Written Test.
How to Apply for NILD Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.niohkol.nic.in.
- Search for NILD Notification.
- Click on the Application form link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill out all the details in the application form.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the following address.
To the Director,
National Institute For Locomotor Disabilities,
B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly,
Kolkata – 700090.
- Starting date to Apply: 21st June 2021
- Last date to Apply: 21st July 2021
Download NILD Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|