NIHFW Recruitment 2018-12 Stenographer & LDC Vacancies Online Application Notification : NIHFW Recruitment 2018 is inviting the Aspirants of India who have completed their Matriculation Education and searching for the job. National Institute of Health and Family Welfare are searching for the Aspirants for the posts of Stenographers and Lower Division Clerk LDC. The Aspirants having good typing speed and other Skills required for the job can apply through online for the post without any delay before the last date of Application Submission. NIHFW has stated that last Applications and incomplete applications and interim enquiries are not supported. So the Aspirants applying for the post are suggested to apply before the Last date of Application Form. You Can Also Check For More Latest Government Jobs . The Aspirants applying for the post should apply for the post through Official Website.
The candidates who are looking for the career opportunities in the Department of NIHFW can apply for the post without any delay. For latest government recruitment notifications, admit cards, merit lists and other information regarding to governments post can refer through the webpage. Before Applying for the post the candidate must confirm the education qualifications noted in the post. For more details regarding Age limit, Online Procedure, Educational Qualifications, Salary paid can refer through the details provided below.The Aspirants are suggested to fill the Application form by downloading from the Official Website and then follow the application procedure given in the link below.
NIHFW Recruitment 2017- 12 Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk LDC Apply Online Application Form
Name of Organization : National Institute of Health and Family Welfare NIHFW
Name of Posts :
- Lower Division Clerk
No. of Posts :
- 05 for the post of Stenographer
- 07 for the post of Lower Division Clerk
Pay Scale :
- The Aspirants who get selected for the post of Stenographer will be paid on level-4
- The Aspirants who get selected for the post of Lower Division Clerk will be paid on level
Age limit :
- The Aspirants applying for the post of Stenographer should be between the age gap of 18-30 years.
- The Aspirants applying for the post of Lower Division Clerk should be between the age gap of 18-25 years.
Essential Qualifications :
- The candidate should complete his / her Matriculation or Equivalent Qualification from any recognized board with speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m and speed in typewriting 40 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer
- The candidate should complete his/her Matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized board with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. for the post of Lower Division Clerk.
Application Fee : Aspirants who are applying for Recruitment should pay Application Fee Rs 200/- by a Demand Draft OR crossed Indian Postal Order in Favour of Director, The National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
No Application Fee for ST / SC Physical Handicapped , Female Candidates & Departmental Candidates.
How to Apply : Eligible Aspirants can send Application Form in the Prescribed Format with Attested Copies of Educational Qualification Category Certificates and Other Related Documents / Certificates in an Envelope should be superscribed as Application for the Post of . . . . . . . . . to the Following Address on or before 5th February 2018 .
The National Institute of Health & Family Welfare
Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munrika,
New Delhi – 110067
Last Date of Application : The Aspirants should apply for the post before the due date of 05-02-2018
The aspirants applying for the post should pay the application fee based on the belonged cast. For more information regarding the post , can refer through the official website.
NIHFW Recruitment 2018-12 Stenographer & LDC Vacancies Online Application Official Notification Available Below
NIHFW Recruitment 2018-12 Stenographer & LDC Vacancies Official Notification : Click Here