NID Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies: National Institute of Design invites the applications for the Recruitment of Teaching and Non-Teaching staff. NID declared 17 vacancies for Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Faculty, Senior Teaching Instructor, Dy Registrar, Controller of Finance & Accounts Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for the NID Recruitment 2018 Notification. To apply for the NID Vacancies 2018 the application forms were available online. Online applications were available now. The Contenders who want to apply for the NID Teacher Recruitment 2018 can apply before the last date 25th July 2018. To apply for the NID Teaching and Non-Teaching recruitment 2018 login to the official website and apply for the desired vacancies.
The National Institutes of Design was located in Vijayawada and Kurukshetra are autonomous institutions developed by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Dept of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Government of India, for design education, training, Research and consultancy services. The NID is going to recruit the faculty members they were expected to demonstrate a high level of academic and professional competence with leadership qualities. The Contenders who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for the NID Recruitment 2018. The NID Recruitment Notification details 2018, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fees and How to Apply for the NID Recruitment 2018 details are given in below. And also provides the apply online link to apply it easily.
NID Recruitment 2018 Apply for Sr & Associate Sr Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Sr Design Instructor, Dy Registrar, Controller of Finance & Accounts Posts
|Name of the Institute||National Institute of Design|
|Name of the Post||Senior Faculty, Associate senior Faculty, Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar, Controller of Finance & Accounts|
|Number of Vacancies||17|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th July 2018|
National Institute of Design NID Vacancy Details 2018 Notifcation
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Associate Senior Faculty||03|
|Senior Technical Instructor||02|
|senior Design Instructor||01|
|The controller of Finance & Accounts||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NID Teaching and Non- Teaching Recruitment 2018
- For Senior Faculty Post – Must Qualify Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Design or related subject with minimum 10 years of the relevant experience in Design Education.
- For Associate Senior Faculty Post – Must pass Postgraduate Degree/ diploma in Design or Related subject with minimum 7 years of experience
- For faculty posts- Must pass Degree/Diploma in Design or related subject with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in design education.
- For senior Technical Instructor Post – Must pass Degree/Diploma in Engineering /Technology/Design from the recognized university.
- For Senior Design Instructor Post – must pass degree /Diploma in design from a recognized University.
For remaining vacancies check the official notification.
- For Senior Faculty – The Upper Age Limit 50 years as on 25th July 2018.
- For Associate senior Faculty – The Upper Age Limit 50 years as on 25th July 2018
- For Faculty – The Upper Age Limit 35 years as on 25th July 2018
- For senior Technical Instructor -The Upper Age Limit 45 years as on 25th July 2018
- For Senior Design Instructor – the Upper Age Limit 45 years as on 25th July 2018
for remaining posts check the official notification.
- For Senior Faculty – Level 12(Rs 78800-209200)of the pay matrix plus admissible allowances as per the govt.
- For Associate Senior Faculty – Level 11 (Rs 67,700-208700)
- For Faculty – Level 10 (Rs 56100-177500)
- For Senior Technical Instructor – Level 10 (Rs 56100-177500)
- For Senior Design instructor – level-10 Rs 56,100-177,500
for the remaining vacancies check the notification.
How to Apply for the NID Recruitment 2018
To Apply online contender must follow the following steps
- Visit the official website www.careers.nid.edu
- Then search for the NID Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link.
- Click on the tab.
- Select the required post that you want to apply.
- Click on it and fill in the details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for the further use.
Download NID Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here