Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Limited NHDC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 21 Apprentices Posts: The Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Limited is one of the Hydroelectric Power Units Limited, a premier Hydro power Company in the Madhya Pradesh. Recently NHDC has Announced a Apprentice job notification for a period of one year. NHDC Limited invites Engineering Graduates, Diploma and ITI Candidates. Interested Candidates may visit the Official Website of NHDC and apply online on or before last date of the Applications. Candidates before Online Applying, must know more about the Post Details of NHDC which is given below further.
Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 has 21 job Vacancies for Discipline of Civil, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Electronic Trade, Mechanical Trade, Fitter Trade and Computer Operation & Programming Asst. Interested Candidates For more details follow this page and check all the Details about Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Pay Scale, Application Fee, How to apply, Starting & Last Date of Applications.
NHDC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details & Application Form
|Name of the Organization||Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|No. Of. Vacancies||21|
|Qualifications||B.Tech /B.E, Diploma, ITI|
|Starting Date of Application||19th Aug 2019|
|Last Date of Application||31st Aug 2019|
NHDC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree B.Tech /B.E in Relevent Branch with minimum 70% marks(60% marks for reservation candidates) from Recognized university.
- Diploma in relevant branch from Recognized university.
- Candidates should have passed 10th and ITI with 60% marks (50% marks for reservation candidates) recognized by National Council for Vocational Training(NCVT), Government of India or bu the state Council for Vocational Training (SCVT), Government of Madhya Pradesh.
The Candidates Minimum age 18 years and maximum 25 Years.
- Age relaxation for SC /ST Candidates 5 years.
- For OBC Candidates 3 years.
- For Physically Handicapped Candidates Additional 10 years.
The Process of Selection based on eligible Applications Received.
The Selected Candidates will get between Rs. 5762/- to 6000/- per month.
How to Apply for NHDC Recruitment 2019
- Candidates who want to apply for Technician /ITI Trade should apply through online portal. Log on to the website www.apprentice.gov.in and Apply.
- Candidates who want to Apply for Graduate /Diploma should apply online through Official Portal which is given Below.
- Log on to the Official Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Search for the Apprentice Notification.
- Click on the Application form Link.
- Fill the Details and attach Required Documents.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take print out for Further use.
After Applying Applicant should send copy of dully attested registration slip along with Required documents to the given below Address.
The Deputy general Manager (HR),
MHDC – Indira Sagar Power Station,
District – Khandwa (MP) – 450119.
Download NHDC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|