NDMC Walk-in-Interview 2021 Apply for 09 Junior Resident Vacancies Notification: North Delhi Municipal Corporation is Shortly Called NDMC. Candidates who are waiting for State Government jobs They Must Utilize the NDMC Counsellors recruitment notification 2021. North Delhi Municipal Corporation and Education department have Officially Released the Job Notification for the recruitment of 09 Junior Resident Posts. The New Delhi Education Department Has taken the Decision to fill up the Junior Resident Vacancies in Schools of North Delhi Municipal Corporation. Candidates who are Interested in NDMC Junior Resident Jobs can apply on or before 9th April 2021.
We Are Suggesting to Eligible aspirants can read the Eligibility Criteria through Its Official Notification. Therefore Officials of NDMC are asking Candidates who are the Educational Qualification as per their requirement they are Eligible for this Notification. According to NDMC Notification has Going to Recruiting the Energetic and Talented Aspirants for the Counsellors Vacancies. We suggest to Aspirants we have Mentioned Complete Infomation about NDMC Recruitment 2021 Notification details. New Delhi Municipal Corporation will be Selecting the candidates through the interview process.
North Delhi Municipal Corporation Junior Resident Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: North Delhi Municipal Corporation
Name of the Posts: Junior Resident
Total Vacancies: 09 Vacancies
Job Location: Delhi
Official website: www.ndmc.gov.in.
- Aspirants should have completed MBBS from a recognized University /Institute.
- Candidates age should not exceed 30 years,
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- There is no application fee.
- Selected Candidates will get a Salary of Rs.56,100/- Per month.
- Selection of the Aspirants will be done through the Interview Process.
How to Apply for NDMC Walk-in-Interview 2021
- Visit official website www.ndmc.gov.in.
- Search for NDMC Notification & Click on it.
- Read all the instructions.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form with all required details.
- Eligible Candidates may attend the in interview along with a filled form, all other documents, and Photographs to the following address.
Office of the Director (Medical Services),
New Delhi Municipal Council,
Charak Palika Hospital,
Moti Bagh-I, New -Delhi – 110021.
- Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 9th April 2021 At 9:00 AM
Download NDMC Walk-in-Interview 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|