NCRB Recruitment 2020 Apply National Crime Records Bureau 12 Inspector (Finger Print) Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs and National Crime Records Bureau has released the official notification for the 12 Inspector (Finger Print) Posts. NCRB New Delhi Released the notification on 11th September 2020. The NCRB Engagement of Inspectors in the National Crime Records Bureau. Eligible candidates are sent the Offline Prescribed Application Form before the Last Date. Candidates can download the official notification from the official website. We have advised candidates can check Eligibility details before going to apply.
NCRB Hires the candidates based on the Interview Process. Presently NCRB released the Inspector Finger Print and Other posts. Selected Candidates can get a Good amount of Salary of level 07. Selection of the Candidates basis of the Personal Interview process. NCRB Recruitment 2020 eligibility details are mentioned below. Check education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, Important Date and Selection list of NCRB Inspector posts. To download of Application form Appliers hit on the Below Activated links.
NCRB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details & Application Form
|Name of the Organization||National Crime Records Bureau|
|Name of the Posts||Inspector|
|Number of Posts||12 posts|
|Category||NCRB Recruitment 2020|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Starting Date||29th September 2020|
|Last Date||28th November 2020|
NCRB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Officers from any state or union territory police force or central government departments and passed the Finger Print experts examination conducted by All India Board of Finger Print Experts.
- Officers of the rank of Sub-Inspector of police or equivalent rank.
The maximum age limit shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of a receipt of applications
The Selection Process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
There is no application fee for the above vacancy posts.
Pay Scale :
The Selected Candidates will get Rs. 9,300/- to 34, 800/- per month.
How to Apply For NCRB Recruitment 2020
- Log on to the official portal www.ncrb.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the NCRB Application Form
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Check the details and send the application form to the following address
Assistant Director (Admin.), National Crime Records Bureau,
Ministry of Home Affairs NH 8,
New Delhi – 110 037.
Download National Crime Records Bureau Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|