NCDIR Recruitment 2021 for 08 Project Scientist, Computer Programmer & Other Posts: National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research has Recently Released the Employment Notification for 08 Project Scientist, Project Technical Officer, Computer Programmer, Project Admin Assistant Posts. Candidates who are Passed in Graduate, B.E /B.Tech, Masters Degree from recognized University they are eligible to Apply NCDIR Recruitment 2021. All the eligible candidates can apply online before 6th September 2021.
All the Interested Candidates can download the official notification from the official website www.ncdirindia.org. Official notification shows full details of NCDIR Recruitment 2021. Before Going to applying for this vacancies Candidates check the below-mentioned Eligibility Criteria like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, How to apply online, etc Details Check Below.
NCDIR Project Scientist, Project Admin Assistant & Other Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research
Name of the Posts: Project Scientist, Project Technical Officer, Computer Programmer, Project Admin Assistant Posts
Number of Posts: 08 Vacancies
Job location: Bengaluru
Official Website: www.ncdirindia.org
- Project Scientist-C(Programmer): 02
- Computer Programmer (Grade B): 03
- Computer Programmer (Grade A): 01
- Project Technical Officer(Statistics): 01
- Project Admin Assistant: 01
- Candidates must be passed in Graduate, B.E /B.Tech, Masters Degree in required discipline from recognized university.
- Appliers age should have between 30 to 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- There is no application fee.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.32,500/- to 57,660/- per month.
- Aspirants will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply for NCDIR Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.ncdirindia.org
- Homepage Appears on the screen
- Click on the NCDIR Recruitment 2021 Notification link
- Read all the instructions.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a printout for further use.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 18th August 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 6th September 2021
Download NCDIR Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|