NCDIR Recruitment 2021 for 12 Project Scientist, Computer Programmer & Other Posts: National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research has Recently Released the Employment Notification for 12 Project Scientist, Computer Programmer, Project Section Officer, Project Admin Assistant, Senior Project Assistant, Project Multi-Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates who are Passed in 12th, Graduate, B.E /B.Tech, Masters Degree from recognized University they are eligible to Apply NCDIR Recruitment 2021. All the eligible candidates can apply online before 21st July 2021.
All the Interested Candidates can download the official notification from the official website www.ncdirindia.org. Official notification shows full details of NCDIR Recruitment 2021. Before Going to applying for this vacancies Candidates check the below-mentioned Eligibility Criteria like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, How to apply online, etc Details Check Below.
NCDIR Project Section Officer, Project Admin Assistant & Other Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research
Name of the Posts: Project Scientist, Computer Programmer, Project Section Officer, Project Admin Assistant, Senior Project Assistant, Project Multi-Tasking Staff Posts
Number of Posts: 12 Vacancies
Job location: Bengaluru
Official Website: www.ncdirindia.org
- Project Scientist-C: 02
- Project Scientist-B: 02
- Computer Programmer: 03
- Project Section Officer: 01
- Project Admin Assistant: 02
- Senior Project Assistant: 01
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff: 01
- Candidates must be passed in 12th, Graduate, B.E /B.Tech, Masters Degree in required discipline from recognized university.
- Appliers age should have between 25 to 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- There is no application fee.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.15,800/- to 57,660/- per month.
- Aspirants will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply for NCDIR Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.ncdirindia.org
- Homepage Appears on the screen
- Click on the NCDIR Recruitment 2021 Notification link
- Read all the instructions.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Send filled form to the email id – email@example.com
- Starting date to Apply Online: 2nd July 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 21st July 2021
Download NCDIR Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|