NBCC DGM Recruitment 2021 Apply for 12 Assistant Manager & Other Posts: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited has officially given an advertisement regarding the 12 Additional General Manager, Dy. General Manager, Project Manager, Sr. Stenographer & other posts. Good wish for all the individuals who have possess Graduation, MBA/ MSW, ICWA, B.Tech, PG Degree, PG Diploma in Management are eligible to apply for the NBCC DGM Recruitment 2021. Eligible and interested candidates must participate in the application process from 31st March 2021 to 30th April 2021.
Required candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process & selection process details. To get all the essential details, aspirants must keep attention on the following details.
NBCC DGM Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Name of the Organization: National Buildings Construction Corporation (India) Limited
Name of the Posts: Addl. General Manager, DGM, Sr. Stenographer & Others
No. of Vacancies: 12
Official Website : www.nbccindia.com
Job Location: Delhi
NBCC DGM Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Addl. General Manager : 01
- Dy. General Manager : 02
- Project Manager : 01
- Dy. Project Manager : 01
- Sr. Project Executive : 02
- Assistant Manager : 01
- Sr. Stenographer : 01
- Office Assistant Stenographer : 03
NBCC DGM Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have possess Graduation, B.Tech, ICAI/ ICWAI, MBA/ MSW, PG from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should be 25 to 48 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 18,430/- to 2,20,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply for NBCC DGM Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Official website www.nbccindia.gov.in
- On the homepage search for the NBCC Notification Link
- Read the Notification completely and carefully
- If you are eligible click on the Online application form
- Fill the Application form with all necessary details
- Upload your Scanned Photos and Digital Signature
- Pay the Application Fee through the Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit card
- Click on the submit button
- Take a Print out of the Online application form for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 31st March 2021
- Closing Date to Apply Online : 30th April 2021
NBCC DGM Recruitment 2021 – Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|