NAL Recruitment 2021 Apply 26 Technical Assistant, Sr. Technical Officer & Other Posts: National Aerospace Laboratories Shortly Known as NAL. However, The NAL has Officially Issued the Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Senior Technical Officer Vacancies. Individuals who have possessed Diploma, BE /B.Tech must utilize the chance of the latest NAL Recruitment Notification 2021. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.nal.res.in on or before 21st May 2021.
Now the NAL has Officially Released the Technical Officer, Technical Assistant & Other Job Openings in Bangalore. So candidates who have to wait for the NAL Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates can Check the Eligibility Criteria Before Applying. However, Here we have to Mention the Details of NAL Technician Notification 2021 at Below the Page. So candidates who have Interest in these Vacancies. Those Aspirants Must and Should Clear the Eligibility Criteria. Otherwise, The NAL Online Application Form has Automatically Rejected. So Candidates can Satisfy the NAL Jobs Eligibility Details and Other Details.
NAL Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Senior Technical Officer Jobs 2021
Name of Organization: National Aerospace Laboratories
Name of Posts: Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Senior Technical Officer Posts
Number of Posts: 26 Vacancies
Job Location: Karnataka
Official Website: www.nal.res.in
- Technical Assistant: 19 Vacancies
- Technical Officer: 01 Vacancy
- Senior Technical Officer-1: 02 Vacancies
- Senior Technical Officer-3: 04 Vacancies
- Aspirants should have passed Diploma, B.E /B.Tech in the relevant discipline from a recognized University /Institute.
- The candidate’s age should be 28 to 40 Years.
- There is no application fee.
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.35,400/- to 1,03,000/- per month.
- The selection of the Candidates will be based on the Written Exam /Interview.
How to Apply for NAL Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Official Website www.nal.res.in
- Then the Official Homepage has Opened on the Screen
- Find the Notification Link in the Homepage
- Click on the Recruitment Link in the Notifications Category
- Fill their Mandatory Details in Required Fields
- The Upload their Signature and Photograph with Limited Size
- Check their Filled Details in Required Fields
- Then Pay the Online Application Fee.
- Click on Submit or Enter Button.
- Finally, Take a Printout For Further Reference.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 10th April 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 21st May 2021
Download NAL Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|