NABARD Recruitment 2021 for 162 Assistant Manager & Manager Posts Apply Online: National Bank of Agriculture Rural Development (NABARD) has officially announced a job notification for 162 Assistant Manager & Manager Posts. NABARD has invited online applications from the eligible candidates having Degree /Post Graduate qualifications. Interested candidates may apply online from 17th July 2021 to 7th August 2021. Before going to participate in this application process must check the below mentioned details.
We are here to inform all the details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process. Required candidates can visit the official website www.nabcons.com and check official notification & Instructions. For more govt jobs, aspirants must keep attention of this page.
NABARD Assistant Manager & Manager Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: National Bank of Agriculture Rural Development
Name of the Posts: Assistant Manager, Manager Posts
Total Posts: 162 Vacancies
Job Location: Maharashtra
Official Website: www.nabcons.com
- Assistant Manager: 155
- Manager: 07
- Candidates should have possess Degree /Post Graduate from a recognized university.
- Applicant’s age should not exceed 45 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
- There is no application fee.
Pay Scale :
- Selected candidates will get a Salary of Rs.25,000/- to 45,000/- per month.
- Applicants will be selected on basis of Interview.
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Official website www.nabcons.com.
- Go to recruitment tab.
- Search for latest Job notifications.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Fill the form & Upload your Scanned Photos and Digital Signature.
- Click on the submit button
- Take a Print out for future use.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 17th July 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 7th August 2021
Download NABARD Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|