MPPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2022 Apply for 63 Forest Ranger & Other Posts: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding the 63 Assistant Conservator of Forest, Forest Ranger & Project Manager job vacancies. Individuals who have possess Degree must grab the chance of MPPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2022. All the desirable hopefuls must participate in the online application process from 10th January 2021 to 9th February 2022. To get complete details, aspirants must read the official notification.
Individuals who are going to be the part of the application process may check eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, last date. Aspirants must stay connect will this page to get all the updates regarding notification.
MPPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: Assistant Conservator of Forest, Forest Ranger & Project Manager
No. of Vacancies: 63 Vacancies
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
- Assistant Conservator of Forest : 08 vacancies
- Forest Ranger : 40 vacancies
- Project Manager : 15 vacancies
MPPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Degree from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Applicants age should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- General/ Other candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD : Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination & Interview.
How to Apply for MPPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Search for the MPPSC Job Notifications.
- Click on Project Manager Notification.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill all the details and attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check the complete details which have provided in the application form
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a print out for further use
- Starting date to Apply Online: 10th January 2022
- Closing date to Apply Online: 9th February 2022
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 – Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|