MOIL Limited Recruitment 2021 Apply for Graduate Trainees & Manager (Survey) Posts
Manganese Ore India Limited has announced a job notification for 11 vacancy posts. Latest employment notification released in MOIL for eligible aspirants. MOIL recruiting candidates who are qualified in engineering degrees with relevant disciplines. Those candidates who are interested in Chief Manager, Sr.Manager, Electrical Supervisor Posts can apply offline. MOIL Recruitment 2021 invites the application from 25th Aug 2021 to 15th Sep 2021. Before going to apply, candidates check the official Notification & read the instructions.
Manganese Ore India Limited is a scheduled “A” Mini Ratna CPSE under the Ministry of Steel. MOIL invites applications for energetic and talented candidates. Many people have completed their graduation and eagerly waiting for a chance to get into this organization. Candidates who are willing to apply for this vacant posts, follow this page. We have provided eligibility criteria, age limit, qualifications, pay scale, selection process, application fee and Date of application. Eligible candidates apply offline on or before the last date.
MOIL Graduate Trainees & Manager (Survey) Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Manganese Ore India Limited
Name of the Posts: Graduate Trainees & Manager
Number of Vacancies: 11
Official Website: www.moil.nic.in
Graduate Trainee (Mech.): B.E / B.Tech Mechanical or equivalent
Graduate Trainee (Electrical): B.E/B.Tech in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Power or equivalent
Manager (Survey): Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying / Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent along with surveyors competency
- For Graduate Trainees: Candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years.
- For Manager(Survey): Candidate’s age should not exceed 35 years
- For General(UR)/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- Not required to pay for reserved candidates.
The Selected Candidates will Get between Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,600,000/- per month.
Selection Process will be based on the CB Online Test / Personal Interview.
How to Apply for MOIL Limited Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should visit the official website www.moil.nic.in
- Candidates will find the registration page there.
- Register your phone number and E-mail id and Mobile number
- Candidates must scan a photograph, signature, left thumb impression, a handwritten declaration.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible.
- Validate your details and save your application.
- After submission of the application, click on the payment tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on Submit button.
- Starting Date to Online Registration of Applications: 25th August 2021
- Last Date to Online Submission of Application with Fee: 15th September 2021
Download Manganese Ore India Limited Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click here|