Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports Recruitment 2018 Walk-in-Interview for Professor, Associate Professor Posts: The Government of India Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports conducting a Walk-in-Interview to fill the Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor posts which are conducting under the National Sports University Society. The candidates who are interested can apply for the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment 2018 from the official website. The Application forms were available from 10th May 2018.
Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports conducting a walk-in Interview is purely contract basis. For the posts Professor (Sports Coaching), Associate Professor (Sports Coaching, Professor (Physical Education) for the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment 2018, National Sports University Society at Imphal will be held on 4th June 2018 at 10.30 am onwards at Conference Room, National Anti Doping Agency(NADA), Pragati Vihar Hostel, Lodhi Colony, New Delhi.
Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports Walk-in Interview for posts Professor (Sports Journalism), Associate Professor(Sports Management), Professor(Sports Performance Analysis) and Deputy Registrar for the outlying campus on NSUS at Lucknow will be held on 11th June 2018 at 10.30 am onwards at Conference Room, Regional Centre, Sports Authority of India, Sarojini Nagar, Kanpur Road, Lucknow. For the Recruitment Details, further details check below.
Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment 2018 Notification Walk-in Interview Details
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports|
|Name of the Posts||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Notification Release Date||9th May 2018|
|Online Applications were available from||10th May 2018|
|Walk-in Interview Dates||4th & 11th June 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports Posts
For the Department of Physical Education
- Professor, Associate Professor Posts – Masters Degree in Physical Education M.P.Ed/ M.P.E.S, Ph.D. in Physical Education.
- Assistant Professor posts- A Masters Degree in Physical Education / M.P.Ed / M.P.E.S.
For the Department of Sports Coaching
- Professor, Associate professor post – Masters Degree in Sports Coaching / Sports Science, an Eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in Physical Education.
- Assistant Professor post -Masters Degree in Physical Education/Sports science/ M.P.E.S.
For Department of Applied Psychology
- Associate Professor – Master’s Degree in psychology, Exercise Psychology, Sports psychology, the Eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification.
For the full details check the official notification which is given below.
How to Apply for the Walk-in-Interview for the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Posts
- Visit the Official Website of Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- Then search for the Recruitment Notification Details.
- Read the notification clearly then apply for the vacancies.
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details.
- Carry the form when the interview was conducted.
Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports Recruitment 2018 Walk-in for Professor & Associate Professor Posts Official Notification: Click Here