Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 15 Court Attendant/ Chowkidar Jobs: Manipur High Court has officially given an employment notification regarding the 15 Court Attendant/Chowkidar/Lawn Attendant job vacancies. Individuals who have possess 10th class must utilize the chance of Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021. Here, we have also provided official portal hcmimphal.nic.in to get all the complete details. Eligible candidates may participate in the online application process from 16th February 2021 to 2nd March 2021.
Candidates who have interest to participate in the application process must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process details. Candidates who have qualified in the eligibility criteria must apply on or before the last date of submission date.
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021 for Chowkidar Jobs Details
|Name of the Organization||The High Court of Manipur, Imphal|
|Name of the Post||Court Attendant/ Farash/ Orderly/ Chowkidar/ Lawn Attendant|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Notification Release Date||5th February 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||2nd March 2021|
High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Court Attendant/Farash/Orderly/Chowkidar/Lawn Attendant||UR||08|
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Applicants should have completed Matriculation (Class-X) from recognized university board.
Age limit :
- Minimum Age limit – 18 years
- maximum Age limit – 38 years
Application Fee :
- For General / OBC Candidates – Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.500/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 4,440/- to 7,400/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Personality Assessment Test/Interview.
How to Apply for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website www.hcmimphal.nic.in
- Search Required Notification for Application Link
- If the candidate was newly applying for the post he/she must register first.
- Enter the Log in ID and Password to log in and click on the Apply Now tab.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- Payment can be done by Debit / Credit / Online Banking.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for further use
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021 – Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|