High Court of Manipur Imphal Recruitment 2018 for Lower Division Assistant Posts Notification: Manipur High Court declared the notification for the Recruitment of Lower Division Assistant (LDA) on Regular Basis and Lower Division Assistant (LDA) on the Contract Basis vacancies. Manipur High Court releases totally 22 vacancies for the recruitment of skillful and talented candidates. The Contenders who are eligible for the Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018 can apply by online process. The Online applications were available. To apply online contenders must visit the official website and enter the required details to log in and apply for the Manipur High Court Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2018.
The High Court of Manipur recently declared the notification for the posts of Lower Division Assistant in the Subordinate Courts of Manipur on 17th July 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online. To apply Online candidates must log in to the official website and fill the application form with required details. In this page, we provide the details about the Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification details, Eligibility Criteria details and How to apply for the Recruitment.
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Lower Division Assistant Posts
|Name of the Organization||The High Court of Manipur at Imphal|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Notification Release Date||17th July 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th August 2018|
|Admit Card Download Date||27th August 2018|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
High Court of Manipur Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Lower Division Assistant (LDA) on Regular Basis||19|
|Lower Division Assistant (LDA) on Contract basis co-terminus with 14th Finance Commission Award||3|
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur High Court LDA Recruitment 2018
- The Contenders must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Working Knowledge of Manipur/other local languages of Manipur is desirable.
The Age Limit for LDA vacancies is
- The Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
Maximum Age Limit
- General Candidates – 38 years
- OBC Contenders – 41 years
- SC/ST Candidates – 43 years
- For UR/OBC Candidates – Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.600/-
- For Regular Basis – 5200-20200+ Grade Pay-2000/- per month.
- For Contract Basis – 5200-20200+Grade Pay-1900/- per month.
How to Apply for Manipur High Court Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.hcmimphal.nic.in
- Search Required Notification for Application Link
- If the candidate was newly applying for the post he/she must register first.
- Enter the Log in ID and Password to log in and click on the Apply Now tab.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- Payment can be done by Debit / Credit / Online Banking.
- Click on the submit button.
The Selection procedure for the LDA vacancies will be based on
- The merit of the Recruitment Examination.
- Preference for appointment to the posts on Regular Basis would be given on the merit of Recruitment Examination.
Manipur High Court LDA Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern as follows
|General English, Precis Writing, Drafting, and Essays||100|
|General knowledge and Current Affairs||100|
|Computer Typing Test||50|
High Court of Manipur LDA Cut-Off marks 2018
The Cut-Off mark for the LDA Exam is
- For UR candidates – 45%
- For SC, ST and Others – 35 & 40%
Manipur High Court LDA Result 2018
Manipur High Court LDA Exam Results 2018. Check Manipur High Court LDA Results with the login ID and Password Details.
Download Manipur High Court LDA Recruitment 2018: Click Here