LIC Recruitment 2020: Life Insurance Corporation of India is a public sector company in India. It is the largest Life Insurance Company in India with over 2000 branches. Every year LIC announcing the huge job opportunities for eligible candidates. The Applicants who possess the 10th Class / Intermediate / Degree / Post Graduation Degree/ B.Tech, B.E Engineering, Diploma Candidates are eligible to fill the application form.
Life Insurance Corporation
LIC Is an only public sector Life Insurance Company in India. It was founded in the year 1956 with a merger than 245 companies of Insurance. LIC is the largest and biggest Insurance Company in India. It has 2000 Branches and more than 14 Lakh of Solicit Life Insurance Business in the Country. Life Insurance Corporation of India provides a wide range of LIC plans from pure term Insurance plans to savings and investment products.
LIC Insurance Representative Jobs 2020 – Apply Online for 5000 Vacancies
|Post Name||Insurance Representative|
|Age Limit||18 years to 45 years|
|Closing date to Apply||28th February 2021|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
Application Fee – No Fee
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on the written test and interview process.
How to Apply
- Visit the official portal
- Read the official notification before applying
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill the application form carefully
- Attach the required documents if necessary
- Submit the application form
- Download it for further use
LIC Insurance Representative Jobs 2020 – Official Notification
LIC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online 590 Assistant Administrative Officer Posts
LIC released the latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer vacancies. Candidates who have completed a Degree are eligible for the LIC AAO application form. Check LIC AAO Notification details. Apply before the last date.
LIC AAO Jobs 2020 – Check Notification details
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India LIC|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Administrative Officer AAO|
|Total LIC AAO Posts||590 Vacancies|
Candidates should possess a Degree (Graduation) from a recognized university
Basic Pay of 32640/-Rupees Per Month
General / OBC: Rs. 600/- + Transaction Charges
SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 100/- +Transaction Charges
Official Notification – Click Here
LIC AAO Exam Pattern Details
|Logical Reasoning||30 Questions|
|Computer Knowledge||30 Questions|
|General Knowledge||30 Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 Questions|
|English Language||40 Questions|
LIC AAO Syllabus Download
LIC AAO Syllabus is a Basic Need For Good Preparation. Its Give You the Outline Guide to Your Preparation. Many Candidates Looking For LIC Administrative Assistant Officer Syllabus So Here We Provide Details Information About Syllabus. Check Year Topic Wise Syllabus Details of LIC India.
- Logical Reasoning:
Liner Seating, Arrangement Circular Searing, Input-Output Inequalities, Coding and Decoding, Miscellaneous.
2. Basic English
Vocabulary: Synonyms, Antonyms, Word Formation, and Sentence Correction.
Comprehension: Theme Detection, Deriving Conclusion, Passage Completion, Error Detection Etc.
3. General Knowledge: Awards and Honors Sports, Finance, Agriculture, Indian Economy International Economy, UNO, Marketing Etc.
4. Computer Knowledge: Internet, Computer Basics, Microsoft Office, Operating Systems, Networking Etc.
5. Quantitative Aptitude: Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Profit and Lost, Menstruation Geometry, PieChart Etc.
LIC Selection Process
All India National Level Entrance Exams Conducted By the Life Insurance Company Every Year For Various Posts. The Selection Of the Candidates AAO Posts and Other Posts Check Below
- Candidates Will Have to Face the Written Exam / Online Exam Post-Wise
- LIC Exam Will be Conducted in Every State Across India
- Applicants Will Get Qualifying Score
- The Marks of LIC Is Very Important to Move For Interview
- Qualified Persons Will be Called For Interview
- Basis On Interview Performance Aspirants Will is Attend For Medical Exam and Document Verification.
LIC Exams Preparation Tips For Competitive Exams
Here We are Given Some Important and Most Useful Tips & Tricks to Crack the LIC AAO Online Exam And Other Exams. Candidates are Required to Follow these Tips and Prepare Step By Step.
- Practice Each and Every Topic Because We Don’t’ Know the Question Paper How Much Tough and Which Type of Questions Will be Asking
- Check Best Preparation Books, Study Material For Extra Knowledge to Get Full Marks
- Practice Through Previous Years Question Papers Of LIC Exam
- Spend Daily 4-5 Hours For Preparation the Time Management Must Useful For Your Preparation
- Try To Spend Less Time For Any Question Instead of Taking