Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 for 19 Law Clerk Job Vacancies: Karnataka High Court has rolled out the latest recruitment notification for 19 Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts. Individuals who have a qualifications of LLB are eligible. Candidates who wish to get placed in Karnataka High Court Job Notification 2021 must utilize this opportunity. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 29th May 2021.
Karnataka High Court has invited applications from eligible candidates having law graduations. Candidates who are willing to participate in this application process must check the following details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates.
Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Karnataka High Court
Name of the Posts: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 19
Job Location: Karnataka
Official Website : www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Candidates should have completed LLB from recognized university or board.
- The upper age limit is 30 year as on 29th May 2021.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- Refer to the official notification.
Pay Scale :
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.20,000/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the Law Clerk Job Notification & read all the instructions.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
To the Registrar General,
High Court of Karnataka,
- Starting date to Application: 28th April 2021
- Last date to Application: 29th May 2021
Download Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|