JIPMER Walk-in-Interview 2021 Apply for 50 Technicians, Biomedical Engineer Posts: JIPMER Fully Known as Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is an institute of National Importance under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. JIPMER is come with Latest Employment Notification or 50 Technicians, Biomedical Engineer Posts. Interested candidates for JIPMER Walk-in-Interview 2021 check the Educational Qualification and Satisfy themselves. The Candidate who have qualification in Degree /Diploma, B.Sc, MLT they are Eligible for JIPMER Walk-in-Interview 2021.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research ( JIPMER ), Puducherry has Planning to Fill the Total 50 Anaesthesia Technician, Biomedical Engineer, Dialysis Technician, Medical Laboratory Technologist, X-Ray Technician Posts. Eligible Candidates may attend the interview on 27th April 2021 at 8:00 AM. For More Jobs Govt Check Here.
JIPMER Technician, Biomedical Engineer Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
Name of the posts: Anaesthesia Technician, Biomedical Engineer, Dialysis Technician, Medical Laboratory Technologist, X-Ray Technician Posts
No.of Posts: 50 Vacancies
Job Location: Puducherry
Official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in
- Anaesthesia Technician: 24
- Biomedical Engineer: 06
- Dialysis Technician: 06
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: 08
- X-Ray Technician: 06
- Aspirants must have possess Degree /Diploma, B.Sc, MLT from a recognized University /Institute.
- Applicants should have age between 30 to 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- UR /EWS & OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.20,000/- to 25,000/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply for JIPMER Walk-in-Interview 2021
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview along with the below documents to the given address.
- Application Form.
- Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates.
- Age Proof, Caste & other testimonials.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs.
- Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 27th April 2021 at 8:00 AM.
Download JIPMER Walk-in-Interview 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|