ITDHST Recruitment 2018 Professors Vacancy Notification Apply Online: The Institute of Trans-Disciplinary Health Sciences and Technology has released a Notification for the recruitment of Professors. The candidates who are completed their Ph.D. in recognized university. ITDHST has announced the latest notification in Bangalore. The candidates who are searching for the jobs can utilize this excellent opportunity. ITDHST Bangalore Recruitment 2018 has advertised a many Professors Vacancy Notifications. ITDHST has given Notification. The University has inviting applications for the candidates who are qualified in Ph.D.
ITDHST was established as on innovation centered university in 2013 through an Act of Legislature of Government of Karnataka focusing on Trans-disciplinary studies. The eligible candidates can grab this opportunity and have a bright future. The candidates who are interested can apply online through official website on or before the Last Date. ITDHST Recruitment 2018 has revealed the latest Professor jobs. Latest Government jobs in India. For more information like Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply & other details are given below.
ITDHST Recruitment 2018 Professor Vacancy Notification Details
Name of the Organisation: Institute of Trans-Disciplinary Health Sciences & Technology
Total No. of Posts: 11 Posts
Name of the Posts :
- Associate Professors
- Assistant Professors
- Senior Legal and Policy Officers
- English Language Editor,
- Media Relations and Social Media Specialist
- Finance Officer,
- IT Support Officer
Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are completed Ph. D in any recognized University.
- For the Post of Professors – Communication Science, Conservation & Data Science.
- For the Post of Associate Professors – Conservation, Data Science, Ayur Biology & Herbal Quality Assurance.
- For the Post of Assistant – Conservation, Communication Science, Data Science, Ayur Biology and Herbal Quality Assurance & Law and Policy.
- Senior Legal and Policy Officers-Multilateral Environmental Agreements (MEAs), Trade and Conservation, Human Rights and Environment.
Selection Process: The Candidates should be selected based on the Interview Process.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates should send their CV and Certificates to the E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the Last Date
Official Website: www.tu.edu.in
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date to Remember: Available Soon
ITDHST Bangalore Recruitment 2018 Professor Notification: Click Here