Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 54 SSC & PC Officers Vacancies
The National Defence Department Under one of the Army has Indian Navy. However, The Indian Navy has Invited the Applications from the Unmarried Eligible Male & Female Candidates. And the Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2019, Indian Navy PC Officers Recruitment 2019 has Issued the Total 54 SSC & PC Officers Vacancies. However, aspirants who have Qualified in the Graduation, Post Graduation. Those Candidates have Eligible to Apply Online Indian Navy Notification 2019. Presently, The Indian Navy Jobs 2019 Online Application Dates has Started from 19th March 2019 to 05th April 2019. So Eligible and Interested Candidates can Apply Online on or Before the Last Date of Application.
Check Indian Navy Notification 2019 Application Dates
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Posts||SSC & PC Officers|
|Number of Posts||54 Vacancies|
|Starting Date of Application||19th March 2019|
|Final Date of Application||05th April 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
|SSC Interview Dates||19th May to 19th August 2019|
|Course Commencing Date||January 2020|
Check Eligibility Criteria & Other Details for Indian Navy Vacancies 2019
|Educational Qualification||Graduation, Post Graduation, More Details Refer to Official Notification|
|Application Fee||Refer to the Official Notification|
|Selection Process||Screening of Application, SSB Interview, Document Verification|
How to Apply Online for Indian Navy Notification 2019
- Visit the Official Website or Direct Link Available Below
- Click on the Current Evet then Select the Officer Entry Click It
- Then the Application Form will Appear
- Before Filling the Application Form Read the Official Notification carefully
- Eligible Candidates fill the Application Form through their details
- Click on Submit or Enter
- Then the Filled Application Form will Appear on the Screen
- Check and Download their Application Form
- Finally, Take a Printout for Further Use.
Check Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Indian Navy SSC Officers (Executive & Technical Branch) Notification 2018 for B.E / B.Tech (Any Discipline) Apply Online: The Indian Navy invites the Applications for the Engineers to Join as a Short Service Commission officers in Executive Branch(General Service/Hydro Cadre)/Technical Branch(General Service/Naval Architecture) and Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre scheme -June 2019 course. These applications are invited for both Men and Women who are unmarried. The Aspirants who are paying interest for joining in the Indian Navy and searching for the job can apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018. The Applications were available in Online. Candidates can apply to the online process by logging into the official website. Eligible Candidates don’t miss the chance to Apply for the Vacancies. To Apply for the Indian Navy vacancies candidates must log in to the official website by entering the required details Email ID and Password.
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force capable of operating above on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests. Indian Navy declares the notification for the recruitment of Officer vacancies. Candidates who have a degree on BE /B. Tech and also satisfy the following eligibility criteria can apply for The Indian Navy Recruitment 2018. To know more details about the vacancy details read the complete details which are given and then apply for the posts. In this eligibility criteria details, notification details and How to Apply for the Indian Navy vacancies are given below.
The Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 is going to select eligible and dynamic candidates for the SSC Officer vacancies. For the Recruitment, it is going to conduct some test to employ the candidates for the Vacancies. It conducts the Written Test and Physical Fitness Test for the selection of candidates. Check the Eligibility Criteria details and How to Apply for the Vacancy details are given below. Check it.
Indian Navy SSC Officers Posts Notification 2018 for B.E / B.Tech (Any Discipline) Apply Online @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Posts||SSC Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||115|
|Notification release Date||28th July 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||4th August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th August 2018|
|Interview Date||November 2018 to March 2019|
Indian Navy Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|General Service(GS)/ Hydrography Cadre||37|
|Naval Armament Inspection Cadre(NAIC)||06|
|Engineering Branch (General Service)||27|
|Electrical Branch (General Service)||33|
Eligibility Criteria Details About Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- General Service/Hydrography Cadre – BE/B.Tech(Any Discipline)
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre(NAIC) – Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Applied Electronics, Electronics & Tele Communication, Microelectronics.
- Engineering Branch (General Service) – Mechanical, Marine, Instrumentation, Production, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering & Management.
- Electrical Branch (general Service) – Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Electronics & Communication, Power engineering, Power Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation.
- Naval Architecture(NA) – Mechanical, Civil, Aeronautical, Aero Space, Metallurgy, Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering, Marine Engineering, Ship technology, Ship Building, Ship Design.
For the complete details check the notification.
- Born between 2nd July 1994 & 1st January 2000
|BRANCH/SPECIALIZATION||WITHOUT GLASSES||WITH GLASSES|
|Technical (General Service)||6/24||6/6|
Height & Weight
- Minimum Height – 157 cm with correlated weight.
- Minimum height Male – 157 cm & female – 157 cm with correlated weight.
Pay Scale for SSC Officers Vacancies
- Sub Lieutenant(SLT) : 56100-110700
- Lieutenant(LT) – 61300-120900
- Lieutenant Commander(Lt Cdr): 69400-136900
- Commander(Cdr) – 121200-212400
Selection Process for SSC Officers Posts in Indian Navy
For Indian Navy Officer vacancies, candidates will be shortlisted for the recruitment. These shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview. The SSB Interview will be conducted in two phases
- Intelligence Test, Picture Perception, and Discussion Test – Those tests are conducted on the first day. The Candidates who failed in this were routed back to the same day.
- Psychological Test, Group Testing, and Interview – The candidates who qualified in the stage I will be called for stage II. This will be conducted for about four days.
- Medical Examination – finally, the candidates who were selected in the above phases must undergo the medical examination. Medically fit candidates were appointed for the Interviews.
Indian Navy SSC Officers Training
The Training is initiated as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant. There training is scheduled to commence in June 2019 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala.
How to Apply for the Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy .gov.in
- Then search for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Application form.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Candidates must register first if they are newly Registering for the vacancies.
- If the candidates were already registered.
- Enter the Email Address and Password to log in.
- Now, fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the Required Documents.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a print out for the further use.
Download Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here