Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for 191 Short Service Commission (Technical) Posts: Indian Army is one of the Armed Force in India. Every year Indian Army will recruit eligible candidates for various posts. Indian Army issued a Recruitment Notification for the SSC (Technical) posts. Applications are invited from eligible unmarried male engineering graduates for the 132nd Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
Eligible candidates can apply for the India Army SSC (Technical) Application form. The Last date of the application is 12th November 2020. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection process and other details.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Check Notification Details
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of Posts||SSC Posts|
|Number of Posts||191 Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Engineering Degree Course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree Course|
|Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years||Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years|
|Screening / Interview / Medical Examination|
|Starting Date of Online Application||14th October 2020|
|Starting Date to Online Application||12th November 2020|
How to Apply
- Candidates Visit the Official Website of Indian Army – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- The Homepage will be opened on the screen
- Click on the Officer Entry Apply / Login
- Then click on Registration and fill the Online registration form
- Next Click on the Apply Online link
- Filled the All Mandatory Details
- Then Upload the Signature and Photograph
- Check All Filled Application Details
- Click on Submit Button
- Take Printout for Further Use.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2020 – Official Notification