Income Tax Recruitment 2021 – 28 Inspector, Tax Assistant & MTS Posts under Sports Quota
Income Tax Department has issued a new employment notification for 28 Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Applications are invited from eligible Aspirants – Degree /10th Pass /Equivalent. The Eligible Aspirants send their Application Form on or before 30th September 2021. To get more details, aspirants must follow the below details.
Here, we have provided all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Before going to participate in this application process must visit the official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in and check the official notification.
Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant & MTS Jobs 2021
Name of the Department: Income Tax Department
Name of the posts: Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff Posts
No.of Posts: 28
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Inspector of Income Tax: 03
- Tax Assistant: 13
- Multi Tasking Staff: 12
For Inspector of Income Tax: The candidates should possess a Degree from Recognized University /Board.
For Tax Assistant:
- Degree from a recognized university
- having data entry speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour
Multi Tasking Qualification:
- 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board university
- For Inspector if Income Tax: The Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years as on closing date of application.
- For Tax Assistant/Multi Tasking Staff: 18 to 27 years of age
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- A State or the Country in a National/ International competition in any games/sports in the official notification para 6 (or)
- Sports person who has been awarded National Awards in Physical efficiency National Physical Efficiency drive (or)
- The State schools Team in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports in para 7.
- There is no application fee.
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.18,000/- to 1,42,400/- per month.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the official notification.
- Read all the instructions.
- Click on the application form & download it.
- Fill in the details in the prescribed format.
- Send the filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the following address.
- Address: Income Tax Officer, Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, UP (East), Aaykar Bhawan, 5, Ashok Marg, Lucknow.-226001
- Starting date to the Application: 10th August 2021
- Last date to the Application: 30th September 2021
Download Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Official Notification under Sports Quota
Official Notification: Click here
Apply Online: Click here