IIT Madras Recruitment Official Notification 2018: IIT Madras Recruitment Official Notification 2018. Here one good news for the govt jobs hunting candidates in India. India and Indian Institute of Technology Madras has coming with latest notifications recruitment.IITMadras has invites applications for the post of Research Associate, Project Associate, Project Assistant-I, Project Assistant-II to recruit the eligible candidates. The candidates who are waiting for a long time for this vacant post can utilize this opportunity to grab this vacant post.
IIT Madras need young and dynamic candidates to work in their industry.Applicant who are interest for this post firstly may check eligibility details and other details. Government job offers opportunity to turn your in to reality. Every year A huge number of candidates are filling the application form in various sector government jobs.Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply this post to get a chance to work as a Research Associate,or other vacant posts as on before as per the notification date.
More details regarding IIT Madras including number of vacancies,eligibility criteria,age limit,application fee are mentioned below candidates are required to check all mentioned details below and apply online as soon as possible.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
Here we provide IIT Madras Recruitment vacancy details for all eligible candidates may check this details like no of vacancy, Name of the post etc.
Total Number of posts :04
Name of the vacant
Educational Qualifications: The candidates are required to check their eligibility details post wise
1. Research Associate
The candidates who are Eligible and seeking for this vacant post must completed Masters/ Ph.D in computers science/Genomics/Computation/Biology/Bioinformatics
from a Respective university or institute
Experience: The candidates have full knowledge of programming language for data analysis and tool development like Perl, python, R, Java, C++ and more
2. Project Associate: The candidates who wish to apply for this vacant post should possess M.Sc/M.S./M.Tech In any branch of life science Bioinformatic Computational Biology from respective university
Experience: Applicants have experience in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Genome/Big date Analysis
3. Project Assistant-I: Applicants who want to apply for this recruitment should compulsory possess B.Sc. in any branch of life Science/ Bioinformatics/Computational Biology.
Experience: The candidates have full experience in MoleularBology/Cell Biology/ Biochemistry
4. Project Assistant-II: The candidates who are wish to apply for Project Assistant-II post should have B.Sc in any branch of Life Science/ Bioinformatics/ Computational Biology.
Experience: Aspirants have experience in handling and processing of biological samples
Selection Procedure: The candidates are selected will be based on performence in interview or written test.
How to apply
- The candidates are required to download the application form in their official web site.
- Fill the application form carefully with all details of candidates
- Attach the qualification certificates which they required
- scan all qualification documents
- send the documents to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more informaion about IIT Madras Recruitment are mentioned below link
IIT Madras Recruitment Notifications 2018 Official Notification: Click Here