Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT Administrative Assistant Posts Notification: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is informed about the IIFT Administrative Assistant Vacancies by declaring the Notification. The IIFT Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2018 will be entirely a contractual base. The Aspirants who were completed the Graduation Degree and Searching for a Good Job can apply for this IIFT Recruitment 2018. The Online applications were already started. So, interested candidates can apply to the Online process for the Administrative Assistant Vacancies. To Apply Online for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade must log in to the official website and Apply for the Administrative Vacancies by filling the application form.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT is a premier Institute set up by the Government of India engaged in education, training, and Research in the area of International Business. The IIFT plans to hire the experienced personnel for the 3 Administrative Assistant posts on the Contractual basis for a period of one year. The Contenders who have completed Graduate Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science with 50% marks. and having the good command of the English Language and having the minimum 3 years experience of working as an Assistant in Government/Autonomous/Statutory Body will be desirable. The Online applications were ends on 25th July 2018. Eligible candidates can apply soon.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply for Administrative Assistant Posts
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Name of the Posts||Administrative Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available|
|Last Date to Apply||25th July 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT Recruitment 2018
- Must have a Graduate Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science with 50% marks. OR Candidates must have Post Graduation.
- Good Command in the English Language.
- Contenders should possess sound Knowledge of General Financial Rules
Check the notification
- Rs.20,000/- to Rs.25,000/- consolidated amount per month depending upon the Knowling and Experience for the post.
- The contenders who were applied for the IIFT Recruitment 2018 the selection procedure is they were shortlisted the applied candidates they were called for the Written Test, Computer Skill Test, and an interaction before the selection committee at the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. Selected candidates will be required to join the duty immediately.
How to Apply for the IIFT Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.iift.edu
- Then search for the IIFT Recruitment 2018 Application Form.
- Click on the tab.
- Enter the required details.
- Upload the CV with the latest photograph.
- Check the details once again and click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for the further use.
Download IIFT Recruitment Notification: Click Here