HWB Recruitment 2018: Hi, Friends Here is a good news for the candidates who were searching for a good job. Heavy Water Board, Mumbai announced the recruitment notification for the 229 Various posts. The Aspirants who were interested and eligible candidates can apply for the HWB Recruitment 2018. The online applications were also available. You Can Also Check More Govt Jobs. To apply online for the Heavy Water Board Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 contender must visit the official website of HWB which is given below. To Login candidate must enter the required details.
The government of India Department of Atomic Energy Heavy Water Board invites the applications for various posts like Stipendiary Trainee, Technician C/D, Scientific Officer, Nurse/A, Stenographer Grade-II, Stenographer Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk posts. The Government Strives to have a workplace which reflects gender balance and women are encouraged to apply the online applications for various posts in Heavy Water Plant which is located in various parts in India, AERB, Mumbai and BRIT, Navi Mumbai. The online applications were available from 26th May 2018 and closed on 25th June 2018 up to 24.00 Hrs. and also we are providing the details about the HWB Recruitment 2018 notification details, Eligibility Criteria and How to apply for the Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018.
HWB Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply Online for the Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Officer posts Check @www.hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Department of Atomic Energy(DAE) Heavy Water Board(HWB), Mumbai|
|Name of the Posts||Stipendiary Trainee, Technician-C/D, Scientific Officer, Nurse/A, Stenographer and Various posts.|
|Number of Vacancies||229|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26th May 2018|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||25th June 2018|
Heavy Water Board Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||70|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||139|
|Scientific Officer (medical-general medicine)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Heavy Water Board, Mumbai Recruitment 2018
The education qualification for the HWB Recruitment 2018 can check the official notification which is given below.
- For Category-I Stipendiary Trainee Posts- Minimum Age limit-18 years and maximum 24 years.
- For Category-II Stipendiary Trainee Posts- Minimum 18 years and 22 years.
- For Upper Division Clerk posts – Maximum 27 years.
- For SC/ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen, PWD Candidates – No Fee
- For Other Categories – Rs.100/-
How to Apply for the HWB Recruitment 2018 Stipendiary Trainee Posts
- Visit the official website www.hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
- Then find the Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 notification.
- Click on it and read the notification.
- Now eligible candidates can click on the apply online link.
- Fill the required details.
- Finally, Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application for the further use.
Download the Heavy Water Board Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here