HPPSC Recruitment 2018 for 175 Ayurvedic/Agriculture Medical Officer & Other Posts: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification for the Recruitment of Various Vacancies. The Contenders who were interested in this HPPSC Recruitment 2018 can apply for the HPPSC Assistant Professor / Radiation Safety / Drug Inspector / Ayurvedic Medical Officer / Agriculture Development Officer / Director / Law Officer / Senior Planning Draughtsman / Sub Editor Vacancies. The Online Application forms were also available and the Last Date to Apply is 9th July 2018. Interested candidates can satisfy the eligibility criteria for the HPPSC Recruitment 2018. To fill the HPPSC Application form 2018 candidates can log in to the official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. Then enter the required details and then fill the application form and payment can be done through online banking Debit or Credit.
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission announced the Advertisement No.9/2018 on 20th June 2018. The applications were released from the Assistant Professor, Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Agriculture Development Officer, Senior Planning Draughtsman, Sub Editor and other vacancies. The Online applications for the HPPSC Recruitment 2018 were available from 20-06-2018 to 9-07-2018. The contenders who were applied for the first time were advised to register themselves on new One time Registration System(O.T.R.S) for which link is also available on Official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria is given below and also given details about the instructions that How to Apply for the Recruitment.
HPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details Check @ www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Ayurvedic Medical Officer
Agriculture Development Officer
Senior Planning Draughtsman
|Number of Vacancies||175|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20-06-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09-07-2018|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPPSC Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine Class-I(Gazetted)||1|
|Assistant Professor(Neurology) Class-I (Gazetted)||01|
|Assistant Professor(Nephrology) Class-I(Gazetted)||01|
|Radiation Safety Officer(Radiotherapy) Class-I (Gazetted)||02|
|Drug Inspector Class-II||13|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||100|
|Agriculture Development Officer||52|
|Senior Planning Draughtsman||02|
HPPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Ayurvedic medical Officer- Recognized degree in Ayurveda not less than five years duration. and Compulsory Rotatory Internship wherever required by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Agriculture Development Officer – B.Sc (Agriculture) under four years Programme and M.Sc(Agr.) 2nd Class from a College
- Law Officer – bachelor degree in Law from a recognized University.
For other vacancies, education qualification can check in the official notification.
- Radiation Safety officer: Age Limit is 45 years and below.
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: Age Limit is 45 years and below.
For other vacancies please check the official notification.
- General/UR Candidates – Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
- Screening Test
- Personality Test
How to Apply for the HPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the Official Website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
- Then search for the HPPSC Recruitment 2018 notification.
- Click on it and read the notification.
- Then click on the Apply Online Link and fill the form.
- Submit the Required documents and click on the submit it.
- Take a print out for the further use.
Download the HPPSC Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here