HPCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Inspection Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, Civil Engineer, Project Process Engineer and other Vacancies Official Notification: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited declared the notification for the Recruitment of Capable and talented candidates for various Engineer vacancies. HPCL declares totally 25 vacancies for the Design/Construction/Maintenance/Rotary Engineer, Inspection Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, Production/Process Design & Analysis/Project Process Engineer, Civil Engineer posts. The Contenders who were searching for a good job can apply for the HPCL Recruitment 2018. The Aspirants who are eligible for the post can apply by online Method. To Apply Online contenders must log in to the official website and submit the required details to log in. The HPCL Eligibility Criteria details are given below.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Mumbai is a Navratna and a Forbes 2000 company. It ranked at 384 in Fortune Global 500 list and 48 in the list of platts Top 250 Global Energy Companies in the year 2017. HPCL invites the applications for the Proficient and motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportunities to be a part of our growth journey. Eligible candidates can apply online. The Online applications start from 31st July 2018. So, candidates can apply for the HPCL Recruitment 2018 before the last date. In this article, we are providing the details about the HPCL Recruitment 2018 Notification details, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and How to Apply for the HPCL Recruitment. Check the details and then apply for the vacancies.
HPCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Inspection / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Project Process Engineer Posts Notification
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Inspection Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, Civil Engineer, Project Process Engineer and other vacancies.|
|Number of Vacancies||25|
|Notification Release Date||26th July 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||31st July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st August 2018|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
HPCL Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Production/Process Design & Analysis/Project Process Engineer||4|
Eligibility Criteria Details for HPCL Engineer Vacancies Recruitment 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||EDUCATION QUALIFICATION|
|Design/Construction/Maintenance/Rotary Engineer, Refinery||4-year full-time regular BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from the recognized university or Institute.|
|Inspection Engineer, Refinery||4 years full-time Regular BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized institute or university.|
|Electrical Engineer, Refinery||4-year full-time regular BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering with the minimum of 60% marks from a recognized institute or Universiy.|
|Instrumentation Engineer, refinery||4 years full-time Regular BE/BTech in Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks and from a recognized institute or University.|
|Production Engineer, Refinery||4-year full time BE/BTech in Chemical Engineering with 60 % marks from a recognized university.|
|Civil Engineer, refinery||4-year full time BE/BTech in Civil Engineering with 60 % marks|
- Maximum Age is 30 years
- For Gen/OBC Candidates – Rs.590/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Nill
- The scale of Pay must be Rs.70000/- to Rs.200000/-
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2018
To Apply for the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 follow the given steps
- Visit the official website www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on the careers.
- Then search for the HPCL Engineer Recruitment 20118 Application form.
- Click on it and fill the application form.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- Check the details and click on the Submit Button.
- Payment can be done by online banking / Credit card / Debit Card.
- Take a print out for the further use.
The Selection Process for the HPCL Recruitment 2018 will be done in the following phases.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Final Scoring
- Pre Employment Medical Exam
The written test will be conducted in two parts one is General Aptitude and the other part is Technical/Professional Knowledge. By the Written test, the candidates were selected on the basis of
- Minimum qualifying marks in Domain section 50% for all categories.
- Minimum qualifying overall marks 60% for UR & 54%(SC/ST/PWD/OBCNC)
- Written test scores are for shortlisting only. These scores are not included in the final selection.
- Multi-Stage Interview rounds
- Candidates must be obtained minimum 50% marks in each stage and a cumulative of 605 to clear the interviews.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Qualifying marks.
iv)Pre-Employment Medical Exam
The candidates who wanted to seek the job in the Hindustan Petroleum need to be medically fit as per Hindustan Petroleum Pre-employment medical standards.
HPCL Cut-Off Marks 2018
The Cut-Off marks are the minimum marks to qualify the exam. The candidates must be selected on the basis of minimum Qualifying marks. The Minimum qualifying marks are decided according to category wise.
- UR Category – 60%
- OBCNC/SC/ST/PWD – 54%
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Exam Syllabus 2018
The Syllabus for the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is given in below check the details now.
HPCL Mechanical Syllabus 2018
- Engineering Mechanics
- The Strength of Materials
- Theory of Mechanics
- Pump and Compressors
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Engineering Materials
- Energy Conversion
- heat Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Product Design and Development
- Industrial Safety
- Fluid Machines
- Engineering Economy and Costing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
- Management Information System.
HPCL Chemical Syllabus 2018
- Mass Transfer
- Polymer Testing
- Polymer Synthesis
- Polymer Technology
- Heat Transfer
- Chemical Reaction Engineering.
HPCL Instrumentation Syllabus 2018
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Analytical, Optional and Bio-Medical Instrumentation
- Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Signals and Systems
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Civil Syllabus 2018
- Soil mechanics
- Concrete Structures
- Noise Pollution
- Fluid mechanics and Hydraulics
- Structural Analysis
- Foundation Engineering
- Steel Structures
- Municipal Solid Wastes
- Water Requirements
- Air Pollution
HPCL Electrical Syllabus 2018
- Power Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Signals and Systems
- Electrical machines
- Control Systems
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited General Aptitude Syllabus 2018
- Intellectual Potential
- Logical Reasoning
- Test of English Language
- Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Aptitude
HPCL Result 2018
The Result of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Engineer vacancies is provided on the official website. The HPCL Result 2018 will be declared soon after the examination. To download the HPCL Engineer Result 2018 from the official website and submit the required details to log in and download the result.
Download Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018: Click Here