GPCB Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online for 42 Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Posts
Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) has released the latest job notification regarding the 42 Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Vacancies. Aspirants must have qualified in BE / B.Tech, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineeringmarine Engineering, and Diploma & Control Engineering to be eligible to apply for the GPCB Recruitment 2022. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28th March 2022 to 30th April 2022.
Gujarat Latest Govt Jobs
All the desirable and hopeful must check the notification details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, and how to apply are mentioned below.
GPCB Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Jobs 2022
Organization: Gujarat Pollution Control Board
Post Name: Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 42
- Graduate Apprentice: 21
- Technician Apprentice: 21
GPCB Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be qualified in BE / B.Tech, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineeringmarine Engineering, and Diploma & Control Engineering from a recognized university.
- The candidates should have an age between a minimum of 18 years to maximum age of 27 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Graduate and Technician Apprentices: Rs. 9,000/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on the Merit List/Skill Test/Trade Test.
How to Apply:
- Log in to the official website of the GPCB.
- Go to career and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents/Certificates.
- And, Submit the online application form.
- Starting date to apply online: 28th March 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 30th April 2022.
GPCB Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification