Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Technical Assistant Posts Official Notification: Gauhati High Court declared the notification for the Recruitment of Technical Assistant Vacancies. It is a purely contractual basis, the candidate must be selected for the post temporarily. The Contenders who are eligible and interested in the Technical Assistant Vacancies can apply for the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018. The Online Applications were available from 26th July 2018 to 2nd August 2018. Eligible aspirants can apply before the last date. The Notification and eligibility criteria details are given below. Check the complete details.
The Gauhati High Court At Guwahati announced the Advertisement Number HC.XXXVII-5/2018/415/R.Cell on 18th July 2018. One vacancy is available for the Technical Assistant Post. Selected candidates will be Scale of Pay of Rs.19,800/-. In this article, we are providing the complete details about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018. Check Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee and How to Apply for the Recruitment 2018 Details.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court At Guwahati|
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26-07-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||2nd August 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||6th August 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must pass B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.150/-
- For all other candidates – Rs.300/-
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 38 years
The Selection for the Gauhati High Court Technical Assistant vacancies is selected on the basis of Interview / Viva Voce.
How to Apply for the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official Website www.ghconline.gov.in
- Then search for the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Application form.
- Click on the New Registration if the candidate was new to apply for the post.
- Fill the form.
- Enter the Registered ID and Date of Birth.
- Now, fill the application form with required details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for the further.
Download the Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here