ESIC Maharashtra Walk-in-Interview 2021 – 08 Medical Referee Job Vacancies: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has released a new job notification for 08 Medical Referee Job Vacancies. Candidates who have Passed MBBS can participate in this application process. However, Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Attend the interview of ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 on or Before 27th May 2021.
Here We have to Provided the ESIC Maharashtra Medical Referee Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, and how to apply for ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment Notification 2021. So aspirants can use this Page for Easy to Satisfy the ESIC Maharashtra Medical Referee Vacancy Eligibility Criteria. Before going to attend the interview may also check the official notification & instructions.
ESIC Maharashtra Medical Referee Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
Name of the Posts: Medical Referee
Number of Posts: 08 Vacancies
Job Location: Maharashtra
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
- Candidates should have completed MBBS from a recognized University.
- Candidate’s age should not exceed 64 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- There is no application fee.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.20,000/- per month,.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply for ESIC Maharashtra Walk-In-Interview 2021
- Visit the official website www.esic.nic.in.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for ESIC Walk-in Notification.
- Click on it and read all the instructions.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Eligible candidates should carry their filled form along with required documents to the following address.
Regional Office Maharashtra,
N.M. Joshi Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013.
- Walk-in Date & Time: 27th May 2021 at 10:00 AM
Download ESIC Maharashtra Walk-in-Interview 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|