ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2022 Apply for 185 UDC, MTS & Other Posts: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Haryana has officially announced a notification regarding the 185 UDC, MTS & Stenographer job vacancies. Good wish for all the job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2022 . Individuals who are willing to get placed in the department of ESIC must participate in the application process form 15th January 2022 to 15th February 2022. For the convenience of the candidates we have also provided official website www.esic.nic.in.
In the below, we have mentioned all the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process and all other essential details. Applicants must check the below provided details before going to participate in the application process. For more details, aspirants must read the official notification.
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Name of the Organization: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Haryana
Name of the Posts: Upper Division Clerk, MTS & Stenographer
Number of Posts: 185 Vacancies
Job Location: Haryana
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
- Upper Division Clerk : 96 vacancies
- Stenographer : 13 vacancies
- MTS : 76 vacancies
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Upper Division Clerk : Aspirant should have possess Degree from recognized university or board.
- Manager : Aspirant should have possess 12th from recognized university or board.
- MTS : Aspirant should have possess Matriculation from recognized university or board.
- Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For Gen/ Other Category : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Ex-S : Rs. 250/-
- Selected candidates will get remuneration Rs. 18,000/- to 81,100/- pm.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination & Interview.
How to Apply for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2022
- Log on to the official website www.esic.nic.in
- The home page will display on your screen
- Search for ESIC notification & read all the instructions.
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee, if any
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 15th January 2022
- Closing date to Apply Online: 15th February 2022
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2022 – Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|