ECHS Chennai Recruitment 2021 – 61 Nursing Assistant, MO, Dental Officer & Other Posts: Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme, Chennai has announced a new employment notification regarding 61 Medical Specialist, Medical Officer, Dental Officer, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant & Other Posts. This is the best way to get placed in the ECHS Chennai. Interested candidates may apply on or before 5th July 2021. For more details, aspirants must check the following details.
ECHS Chennai has invited applications from eligible candidates having 8th, 10+2, GNM, Diploma, B.Pharm, B.Sc, DMLT, Graduate, BDS, MD /MS, MBBS qualifications. Aspirants who are willing to participate in this application process must check the below details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Before going to apply may also check the official notification & instructions.
ECHS Chennai Medical Specialist, MO, Dental Officer, Lab Technician & Other Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme, Chennai
Name of the Posts: Medical Specialist, Medical Officer, Dental Officer, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant & Other Posts
No.of Vacancies: 61
Job Location: Chennai
Official Website: www.echs.gov.in
- Medical Specialist: 01
- Medical Officer: 06
- Dental Officer: 07
- Lab Technician: 05
- Lab Assistant: 01
- Physiotherapist: 02
- Pharmacist: 03
- Dental A/T/H: 04
- Nursing Assistant: 02
- Officer-in-Charge: 04
- Driver: 03
- Safaiwala: 07
- Clerk: 06
- DEO: 01
- Female Attendant: 06
- Chowkidar: 04
- Candidates should have completed 8th, 10+2, Graduate, Diploma in Pharmacy /Physiotherapy /Dental Hygienist, B.Pharm, B.Sc, DMLT, BDS, MD /MS,MBBS from a recognized University.
- Candidate’s age should be 55 to 70 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- There is no application fee.
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.16,800/- to 1,00,000/- per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply for ECHS Chennai Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website www.echs.gov.in
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Application form & refer to all instructions.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the required details in the form.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the following address.
ECHS Fort Saint Chennai – 09.
- Last date to the Application: 5th July 2021
Download ECHS Chennai Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|