Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 for 3366 Apprentice Posts – Apply Online
One of the great News for Aspirants, Indian Railways released an employment Notice for 3366 Apprentice Posts. Eastern Railways published Notification for ACT Apprentice Vacancies. Contenders who are eligible can Apply Online through its Official website – www.rrcer.com. The Last Date to apply for the Eastern Railway Apprentice application form before the last date – 3rd November 2021.
Candidates should read the official notification before applying. Check Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection process and other details.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2021
Organization Name: Eastern Railway
Post Name: Act Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 3366
Official Website: www.rrcer.com
|Name of the Division||Number of posts|
Educational Qualification: Applicants must be passed in 10th Class Standard and ITI from the Recognized Board/university.
Age Limit: Candidate’s Upper and Lower age Limit Should be Below Mentioned.
- Lower age: 15 Years
- Upper Age: 24 Years
Selection process: Selection of the Aspirants basis on the merit list, Document verification and medical examination
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: No fee
Important Date to Apply:
- Starting Date to Apply; 4th October 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 3rd November 2021
How to Apply
- First of All, visit the Official website – www.rrcer.com
- Or Click on the Below Mentioned link
- Search for the Eastern Railway Recruitment Link
- Click on the link and fill the online application form
- Before submit recheck the Details
- Pay the application fee
- Finally, save and take the print for future use.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 – Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here