DWSS Recruitment 2022 Apply for 88 Community Development Specialist & Other Posts: Department of Water Supply and Sanitation has given an advertisement regarding the 88 Community Development Specialist, Information Education and Communication Specialist & Block Resource Coordinator cum Community Facilitator vacancies. Hopefuls who have completed Degree, Post Graduation are eligible to apply for the DWSS Recruitment 2022. Eligible candidates may participate in the online application process from 6th January 2022 to 27th January 2022. To get complete details, aspirants must read the official notification.
In the below, we have mentioned all the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process and all other essential details. Applicants must check the below provided details before going to participate in the application process. For more details, aspirants must read the official notification.
DWSS Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Name of the Organization: Department of Water Supply and Sanitation
Name of the Posts: Community Development Specialist, Information Education and Communication Specialist & Block Resource Coordinator cum Community Facilitator
No. of Vacancies: 88 Vacancies
Job Location: Punjab
Official Website: www.govt.thapar.edu
- Community Development Specialist : 13 vacancies
- Information Education and Communication Specialist : 20 vacancies
- Block Resource Coordinator cum Community Facilitator : 55 vacancies
DWSS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- CDS: Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree in Social Work from a recognized University.
- IECS: Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication Journalism from a recognized University.
- BRC cum CF: Candidates should have completed Graduation from a recognized University.
- Applicant’s age should be 45 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- Applicants must refer the official notification.
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get remuneration Rs. 15,000/- to 20,000/- pm.
- Candidates will be selected based on the basis of written test & interview.
How to Apply for DWSS Recruitment 2022
- Log on to the official website www.govt.thapar.edu
- Go to the Recruitment tab.
- Search for DWSS Job Notification.
- Click on it & read all the instructions.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 6th January 2022
- Last date to Apply Online: 27th January 2022
DWSS Recruitment 2022 – Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|