DRDO Recruitment 2018 for 494 Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ Vacancies Apply Online: The Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) declared the notification for the recruitment of eligible and capable candidates to the relevant vacancies. The DRDO declared total 494 vacancies for the Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ vacancies. The candidates who were interested and eligible for these vacancies can apply for the DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ Recruitment 2018. The Applications were available online. To Apply Online candidates must log in to the official website by entering the required details and then fill the application form of the DRDO Recruitment 2018. Candidates can check their eligibility criteria details to Apply for the vacancies which are given below.
Defence Research & Development Organization Ministry of Defence, Government of India invites the applications for the Recruitment of 494 vacancies for the post of Senior Technical Assistant ‘B”(STA ‘B) under the Defence Research & Development Organization Technical Cadre(DRTC). DRDO releases the Advertisement number CEPTAM-09/ST-B. It offers the exciting and Challenging career opportunities to work on the defence systems. In this article, we are providing the complete details about the DRDO Recruitment 2018 Notification, How to Apply for the vacancies, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee details, Selection Procedure details are given below. The Aspirants who want to apply for the posts can apply for the DRDO Recruitment 2018 before the last date.
DRDO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Senior Technical Assistant Posts Notification @ www.drdo.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Defence Research & Development Organization|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’|
|Number of Vacancies||494|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||4th August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th August 2018|
DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE SUBJECT||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||16|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||07|
|Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||100|
Eligibility Criteria Details for the DRDO Vacancies Recruitment 2018
- Agriculture – B.Sc degree in Agriculture/Agriculture Science from the recognized university/Institute.
- Automobile Engineering – Three years Diploma in Automobile
- Botany – B.Sc Degree in botany
- Chemical Engineering – Three years Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology
- Chemistry – B.Sc Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Science
- Civil Engineering – Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Computer Science – B.Sc Degree or Three years Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering/Technology/IT
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – Three years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering – Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation – Three year Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics or Electronics & Communication – B.Sc Degree or Three years Diploma in Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics
- Geology – B.Sc Degree in Geology
- Instrumentation – B.Sc Degree or Three years Diploma in Instrumentation
- Library Science – Degree in Science with minimum one-year Diploma in Library Science
- Mathematics – B.Sc Degree in Maths
- Mechanical Engineering – Three-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engg
- Metallurgy – Three years Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering
- Photography – B.Sc Degree or Three years Diploma in Photography or Cinematography
- Physics – B.Sc Degree in Physics
- Psychology – B.Sc Degree in Psychology
- Zoology – B.Sc Degree in Zoology / Life Science
- Minimum Age is – 18 years
- Maximum Age limit is – 28 years
- Pay at Level 6, as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and Other Benefits(Approx Rs.50,000 per month including allowances in Class ‘X’ Cities)
The Relaxation is given for SC/ST/OBC /ESM/PWD etc as per the govt of India
- For Women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates – No Fee
- For Others – Rs.100/-
How to Apply for the DRDO Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Then search for the DRDO Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Click on the tab.
- Enter the required details to log in.
- Fill the application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application for the further use.
- Delhi NCR
- Port Blair
The Selection process for the DRDO Recruitment 2018 will be conducted in the following phases
- Preliminary Document Verification
i)Tier – I:
The Tier-I Exam is a Computer Based Test. It is for only Screening Test. Candidates must write the exam and qualify in it. The Exam Pattern is as follows
General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
ii)Tier – II
The Tier -II Exam is also a computer-based test. It is for the Provisional Selection. The Candidates who qualified in Tier-I will be called for the Tier – II
|Subject related to Post Code||100||100||90|
iii)Preliminary Document Verification:
The Candidates who qualified in the above two phases will be called for the Preliminary Document verification.
DRDO Cut-Off Marks 2018
The Cut-Off marks are the minimum marks to qualify the examination. The Candidates who wrote the exam were searching for the Cut-Off. By the Cut-Off marks, candidates can Easily guess the Result. These minimum marks are required to Qualify the exam. The Minimum Qualifying marks divided according to category wise. Check the DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ Cut-Off Marks 2018 from the official website.
DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ Result 2018
The Result of the DRDO Exam will be declared soon ten or fifteen days after the examination. The DRDO Exam Results 2018 will be declared on the official website. Candidate can enter the required details to log in and then download the DRDO Senior Technical Assist B Result 2018.
Download the DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here
Apply Online link for DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ Vacancies: Click Here