DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021 for 38 Staff Nurse, MO & Other Posts: District Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool has officially announced a new employment notification regarding 38 Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Lab Technician, OT Technician, Specialist MO-Pediatrician, Psychologist, Dental Technician & Other Posts. Interested candidates must grab the chance of the latest DMHO Kurnool Job Notification 2021. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 9th April 2021. For more details, aspirants must check the below-mentioned details.
Here we have provided all the essential details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Aspirants who wish to get placed in DMHO Kurnool Job Vacancy must utilize the chance by apply on or before the last date.
DMHO Kurnool Staff Nurse, MO, Lab Technician & Other Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: District Medical and Health Officer
Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Lab Technician, OT Technician, Specialist MO-Pediatrician, Psychologist, Dental Technician & Other Posts
No.of Vacancies: 38 Vacancies
Job Location: Kurnool
Official Website: www.kurnool.ap.gov.in
- Specialist MO-Pediatrician: 03 Vacancies
- Lab Technician: 01 Vacancy
- Physiotherapist: 01 Vacancy
- Early Interventionist cum Special Educator: 01 Vacancy
- OT Technician: 06 Vacancies
- Adolescent Councillor: 04 Vacancies
- Psychologist: 04 Vacancies
- Radiographer /Technician: 01 Vacancy
- Specialist MO-Obstetrics and Gynaecology: 03 Vacancies
- Consultant Medicine: 01 Vacancy
- Optometrist: 02 Vacancies
- Dental Technician: 02 Vacancies
- Staff Nurse: 06 Vacancies
- Medical Officer: 03 Vacancies
- Specialist MO-Anesthetists: 01 Vacancy
- Field Worker NCD-(NPPCF): 01 Vacancy
Candidates should have completed 10+2, B.Sc /B.A /M.Sc, DMLT, GNM /B.Sc Nursing, Diploma, Degree in Dental Technician, Degree, MBBS /BAMS /BHMS, MD in Medicine, PG Degree /Diploma in the relevant subject from a recognized University /Institute /Board.
- Candidate’s age should not exceed 42 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- There is no application fee.
Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.11,576/- to 1,40,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam /Interview.
How to Apply for DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.kurnool.ap.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search & click on the DMHO Kurnool Job Notification.
- Read all the instructions.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out all the details in the form.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the following address.
O/o District Medical and Health Office,
- Starting date to the Applications: 2nd April 2021
- Closing date to the Applications: 9th April 2021
Download DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|