DMHO Anantapuramu Recruitment 2021 for 60 Forensic Specialist, MO, Staff Nurse & Other Posts: Office of the District Medical and Health Officer DMHO Ananthapuramu has rolled out the latest recruitment notification regarding 60 Forensic Specialist, General Physician, Cardiologist, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse, Lab Technician, Physiotherapist /Occupational Therapist & Other Posts. Individuals who have a qualification of 10th /DMLT, Degree, BDS /MBA, GNM /B.Sc Nursing, MBBS, MD, PG are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on or before 15th September 2021.
Candidates who are going to participate in this application process must check the below details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee. pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Required candidates must check the official notification & instructions.
DMHO Anantapuramu MO, Staff Nurse, Cardiologist & Other Jobs 2021
Name of the Organisation: District Medical and Health Officer Ananthapuramu
Name of the Posts:Forensic Specialist, General Physician, Cardiologist, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse, Lab Technician, Physiotherapist /Occupational Therapist & Other Posts
Total Posts: 60
Job Location: Ananthapuramu
Official Website: www.ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in
- Forensic Specialist: 01
- General Physician: 01
- Cardiologist: 01
- Medical Officer: 19
- Staff Nurse: 25
- Psychiatric Nurse: 01
- Lab Technician: 01
- Physiotherapist /Occupational Therapist: 02
- Audiometrician: 02
- Social Worker: 02
- Consultant: 01
- Hospital Attendant: 02
- Sanitary Attendant: 02
- Candidates should have Possess 10th /DMLT, Degree, BDS /MBA, GNM /B.Sc Nursing, MBBS, MD, Post Graduation from a recognized university /Board /Institute.
- Applicants age should have between 42 to 52 years as on closing date of application.
- OC /BC: Rs.500/-
- PH /ST /SC /EXS: Rs.300/-
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.12,000/- to per month.
- Aspirants will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply for DMHO Anantapuramu Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the DMHO Notification.
- Click on the notification & read all the instructions.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the following address.
Office of the District Medical and Health Officer,
Andhra Pradesh – 515001.
- Opening date to the Application: 1st September 2021
- Ending date to the Application: 15th September 2021
Download DMHO Anantapuramu Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|