DHS Udhampur Walk-in-Interview 2021 for 13 Medical Officer Job Vacancies: District Health Society, Udhampur has rolled out the latest recruitment notification for 13 Vacancies of Medical Officer Posts. Candidates who have a qualification of MBBS are eligible to apply for the latest DHS Udhampur Jobs 2021. Interested candidates must take the advantage of DHS Udhampur Walk-in-Interview 2021. Eligible candidates may attend the interview on 27th May 2021.
DHS Udhampur is conducting the Walk-in-Interview from eligible candidates. Aspirants before going to attend the interview must check their eligibility such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Aspirants may also read complete official notification & instructions.
DHS Udhampur Medical Officer Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: District Health Society, Udhampur
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
No.of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: Udhampur
Official Website: www.udhampur.nic.in
- Candidates should have passed MBBS from a recognized University /Institute.
- Candidate’s age should not exceed 65 years.
- There is no application fee.
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.34,200/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply for DHS Udhampur Walk-in-Interview 2021
- Log on to the official website www.udhampur.nic.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the DHS Udhampur Notification.
- Read all the instructions.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the form with all required details.
- Eligible candidates should carry their filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents at the time of interview.
PWD Dak Bungalow,
Near Govt.Degree College,
Udhampur – 182101.
- Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 27th May 2021 At 11:00 AM
Download DHS Udhampur Walk-in-Interview 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|