Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply 57 Sr Personal Asst Posts
One of the Great and fabulous news for Delhi Advocates. High Court of Delhi has decided to fill up 57 vacant positions in Delhi Judicial Service. High Court of New Delhi Invites the Online Application from Eligible Candidates. So, candidates those who are eligible for Delhi High Court notification 2019 they must meet Eligibility Criteria. Candidates who are Qualified in Graduation with Typing Knowledge. Those Candidates Can Apply Online Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 Before the Last Date. You can check More Delhi high court Jobs. All eligible Competitors can apply Online from 15th February 2019 to 07th March 2019.
Delhi High Court has taken the Decision to fill up the 57 Vacant Senior Personal Assistant Posts in Delhi High Court. Delhi High Court Conducts the preliminary and mains Examinations for Above Judicial Service Exams. It has to Recruits the Dynamic and Talented persons for Judicial Service Posts. For Applicants Convenience We Provided the Delhi Judicial Notification 2019 Eligibility criteria Check here.
Delhi High Court Sr Personal Asst Recruitment 2019 Check Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||New Delhi High Court|
|Name of the Posts||Sr Personal Assistant|
|Number of Posts||57 posts|
|Category||Delhi High Court Notification 2019|
|Job Location||New Delhi High Court|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
|Educational Qualification||Qualified in Graduation with Typing Knowledge|
||18 Years to 32 Years|
||Candidates will be Selected based on the Written Test.|
Candidates should have to pay the Application fee as per the Delhi High Court Rules.
Applying Process for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
- Visit the Official Website or Direct Link Activated Below
- Then the Homepage has to Opened
- Click on the Open Positions
- Find Out the Sr Personal Asst Notification
- Click on the Advt Link and Read the Official Notification
- if You’re Eligible to Sr Personal Assistant Vacancies
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Then Fill the Application Form with mandatory Details
- Pay the Application fee through Online Mode
- Then Click on the Submit Button
- Now the Filled Application Form has to Open on the Screen
- Check and Download their Filled Application Form
- Finally, Take a Printout for Further Use.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification: Click Here