Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Ltd CSPHCL Notification 2018: Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company declared the notification for the recruitment of 121 various vacancies. The notification was declared on 18th July 2018 for the various vacancies like Assistant Engineer – Civil – (Trainee), Accounts Officer / Assistant Manager, Administrative Officer / Assistant Manager (AM) – HR – (Trainee), Medical Officer(MO), Welfare Officer (WO) – Trainee, Programmer-Trainee and Junior Engineer posts. The Candidates who have the desire to apply for these vacancies can apply for the CSPHCL Recruitment 2018. The Applications were available online. To Apply for the CSPHCL MO Recruitment 2018 contenders must visit the official website and enter the required details to log in.
Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Ltd is a successor company of CSEB, Raipur invites the Applications for the various vacancies in Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution(CSPDCL), Transmission(CSPTCL) & Generation(CSPGCL) Co.Ltd. The Aspirants who are interested in CSPHCL Recruitment 2018 first check and read the detailed notification and then apply for the Recruitment to the desired post by online method. The Fee Payment will be done by Online Banking/Credit/Debit cards. In this article, we are providing the details about the Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited Recruitment 2018 Notification details and How to Apply for the CSPHCL Vacancies 2018 are the complete details which are given below. Candidate can download the CSPHCL Notification in which the link is provided below.
CSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – 121 Assistant Engineer/ Manager / Medical Officer / Junior Engineer & Other Posts Notification
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Ltd|
|Name of the Post||AE, AO/AM, Ado/AM, Medical Officer, Welfare Officer, Programmer, JE vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||121|
|CSPHCL Notification Number||01-04/HR-VIII/1762|
|Notification Release Date||18th July 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||8th August 2018|
|Last Date for Application Fee Payment||10th August 2018|
CSPHCL Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
Eligibility Criteria for CSPHCL Recruitment 2018
The Candidates who want to apply for the CSPHCL Recruitment 2018 must satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
- AE(Civil) Post – B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(Engg)/AMIE in Civil Engineering from any recognized University.
- AO/AM(F&A) Post- C.A
- ADO/AM(HR) Post – Full Time 2 years MBA (Human Resources Management /Personnel Management) from a recognized University or Institute.
- Medical Officer Post – M.B.B.S Degree from a recognized university + Registration with Medical Council of India.
- Welfare Officer Post – M.A with the 2nd division in Sociology/Social Science or Master of Social Work with the 2nd division from any recognized Institute or University.
- Programmer Post – B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(engg)/AMIE in Comp.Sc/Info Tech or MCA from any recognized University/Institute.
- JE(Civil) Post – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Government recognized Institute.
i) For AE, A.O/A.M(F&A) Trainee, Ad.O/A.M(HR)-Trainee, Medical Officer, Welfare officer-Trainee, Programmer-Trainee posts
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – For Male/Female – 30 years, For UR male candidates – 35 years, For a female, SC/ST/OBC candidates – 40 years, For PWD – 40 years.
- Minimum – 19 years
- Maximum – 35 years for UR male candidates, 40 years for UR female/SC/ST candidates, 40 years for PWD candidates.
i)AE(Civil)/AO/AM(F&A)/AdO/AM(HR)/Welfare Officer / Programmer-[Trainee] / Medical Officer Vacancies
- For UR/OBC Candidates – Rs.1,500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.1,200/-
ii)Junior Engineer(Trainee)-Civil vacancies
- For UR/OBC Candidates – Rs.1,000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.700/-
i) For AE, A.O/A.M-(F&A)-Trainee, Ad.O/A.M(HR)-Trainee, Medical Officer, Welfare Officer Vacancies-
Trainee, Programmer Trainee Vacancies – The Selection procedure for these vacancies contains Online Computer Based Test (CBT) of 2 Hours duration followed by Interview.
The Exam Contains two parts for the Part-I 80 questions related to the Professional subject and Part-II it contains 20 questions to judge the general awareness and reasoning. Every wrong Answer 1/4 mark is deducted.
CSPHCL Cut-Off Marks 2018
The Cut-Off Marks for these Vacancies Exam will be
- UR/OBC – 40%
- SC/ST Category – 30%
The Selection procedure for the JE Civil Vacancies contains Computer Based Test the candidates who were qualified in the exam were called for the Interview.
CSPHCL Exam Pattern
The CBT exam will conducted for total 100 marks with the duration of 2 hours. In Part-1 it contains 80 questions related to the professional subject. and Part-II will be conducted for 20 Questions contains General Awareness and Reasoning questions. For every wrong Answer, 1/4 mark is deducted.
CSPHCL Cut-Off Marks 2018
- For UR/OBC Candidates – 40%
- For SC/ST Candidates – 30%
How to Apply for CSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.cspc.co.in
- Search for the CSPHCL Recruitment Application Form 2018.
- Click on the tab.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- Payment will done by Online banking / Credit / Debit Card.
- Finally, Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for the further use.
Download the CSPHCL Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here
Apply Online link for CSPHCL Recruitment 2018: Click Here