CNBC Walk-in-Interview 2021 Apply for 31 Senior Resident Job Vacancies: Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya has rolled out a new job notification regarding Senior Resident posts to fill up 31 Vacancies. CNBC has invited applications from the eligible candidates who are having MBBS with Post Graduation Degree /Diploma qualification. Interested candidates must take the chance to fill up Senior Resident Job Vacancies 2021. Eligible candidates may attend the interview on 6th April 2021.
We are here to inform all the essential details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Interested candidates must grab all the above-mentioned details and attend the interview on or before the prescribed date & time. For detailed information, aspirants must check the official notification which is given below.
CNBC Senior Resident Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya
Name of the Posts: Senior Resident
No.of Posts: 31 Vacancies:
Job Location: Delhi
Official Website: www.cnbchospital.in
Candidates should have completed MBBS with Post Graduate Degree /Diploma from a recognized University.
- The maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- There is no application fee.
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.67,700/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply for CNBC Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website www.cnbchospital.in
- Go to the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the Senior Resident Notification.
- Read all the instructions & download the application form.
- Fill the form with all required details.
- Eligible candidates may attend the interview along with filled form and required documents to the following address.
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya,
Delhi – 110031.
- Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 6th April 2021 At 10:00 AM
Download Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|