CNBC Walk-in-Interview 2021 for 09 Junior Resident Job Vacancies: Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya has rolled out a new job notification regarding Junior Resident posts to fill up 09 Vacancies. CNBC has invited applications from the eligible candidates who are having MBBS with qualification. Interested candidates must take the chance to fill up Junior Resident Job Vacancies 2021. Eligible candidates may attend the interview on 1st June 2021.
We are here to inform all the essential details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Interested candidates must grab all the above-mentioned details and attend the interview on or before the prescribed date & time. For detailed information, aspirants must check the official notification which is given below.
CNBC Junior Resident Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya
Name of the Posts: Junior Resident
No.of Posts: 09 Vacancies:
Job Location: Delhi
Official Website: www.cnbchospital.in
- Candidates should have completed MBBS from a recognized University.
- The maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- There is no application fee.
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.56,100/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply for CNBC Walk-in-Interview 2021
- Visit the official website www.cnbchospital.in
- Go to the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the Junior Resident Notification.
- Read all the instructions & download the application form.
- Fill the form with all required details.
- Eligible candidates may attend the interview along with filled form and required documents to the following address.
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya,
Delhi – 110031.
- Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 1st June 2021 At 10:00 AM
Download CNCB Walk-in-Interview 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|