CMOH Malda Walk-in-Interview 2021 for 20 Staff Nurse Job Vacancies: Chief Medical Officer of Health has rolled the latest Job Notification regarding 20 Vacancies of Staff Nurse Jobs. Individuals who have a qualification of GNM /B.Sc Nursing are eligible to apply for the latest CMHO Malda Walk-in-Interview 2021. Candidates who are eligible for these vacancies must take the chance by attending the interview Before 12th May 2021.
Here we have mentioned all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Before going to attend the interview must visit the official website and check the official notification.
CMOH Malda Staff Nurse Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Chief Medical Officer of Health, Malda
Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse
No.of Vacancies: 20
Job Location: Malda (WB)
Official Website: www.malda.gov.in
- Candidates should have completed GNM /B.Sc Nursing from a recognized University /Institute.
- Candidate’s age should not exceed 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- There is no application fee.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs,17,220/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply for CMOH Malda Walk-in-Interview 2021
- Log on to the official website www.malda.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest recruitment notifications.
- Click on the CMOH Malda Application Form.
- Download the form carefully.
- Fill out all the details in the form.
- Eligible candidates should carry their filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents at the time of interview.
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health,
West Bengal – 732101
- Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 12th May 2021 at 12:00 to 2:00 pm.
Download CMOH Malda Walk-in-Interview 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|