CMDA Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 30 Assistant Planner & Planning Assistant Posts: Chennai Metropolitan Development Agency has issued a notification regarding the 30 Assistant Planner & Planning Assistant Posts. Good wish for all the individuals who have finished B.Tech, Post Graduation qualifications. To get complete regarding the IARI job notification aspirants must read the official notification which has mentioned in the below. All the desirable hopefuls must participate in the online application process from 20th December 2021 to 3rd January 2022. We can surely say that by reading the official notification aspirants can easily grab the complete details regarding the CMDA job notification.
All the desirable hopefuls must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process details. Candidates who have qualified in the eligibility criteria must apply on or before the last date of submission date. For more details, aspirants must keep attention on the below provided details.
CMDA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Name of the Organization: Chennai Metropolitan Development Agency
Name of the Posts: Assistant Planner & Planning Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 30 vacancies
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Official Website: www.cmdachennai.gov.in
- Assistant Planner : 15 vacancies
- Planning Assistant : 15 vacancies
CMDA Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Planner : Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree/ Diploma in Town & Country Planning or B.E (Civil or Highways) or B.Arch. Degree from recognized board or university.
- Planning Assistant : Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree/ Diploma in Town & Country Planning or B.E (Civil or Highways) or B.Arch. Degree or Post Licenciate Diploma in Town and Country Planning or L.C.E or D.C.E or D.Arch from recognized board or university.
- Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 37 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- OC/ BC/ MBC/ DNC Category : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Handicapped Persons/ Retired Military : Rs. 250/-
- Assistant Planner : Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/- pm
- Planning Assistant : Rs. 37,700/- to 1,19,500/- pm
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test (or)
How to Apply for CMDA Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the Official Website www.cmdachennai.gov.in
- The Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the Application Form
- Click on the online application form link.
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details which have mentioned in the application form and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
- Starting date to Apply Online: 20th December 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 3rd January 2022
CMDA Recruitment 2021 – Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|